Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leeds outcall - Casey from Leeds Playmates  (Read 2619 times)

4 review(s) for JuicyJade_ (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline a1b2

I have a few reviews to do and starting with this review from last week, which is another failure from Leeds Playmates.

Negative :  Outcall to hotel in Leeds central

Name:  Leeds Playmates -  Busty Blonde Glamour Girl

Person: Casey

Link: External Link/Members Only

Looks:   Height as per her profile which is 5'7.   Blonde, white girl.  Enlarged breasts with obvious multiple scar marks showing. Long blonde hair which is clearly fake.  She has very long nails.  She is very young (Profile says 20 but she says she is 19)  Does not look as good as the pictures on her profile.  Definitely photoshoped.

Personality:  She is talkative , actually nice but not my type. She likes the glamour.

Services: Limited OWO,  failed CG, and Doggy.

Session:  1hr session

Summary:   Her time cost  £160. When she arrived, she was dressed in a dress and flats.  We introduced and had a quick chat.  I asked what hers services included and she replied she does not do A'Level and CIM.   I was disappointed to hear the latter.  She definitely looks young.  She got changed in bathroom and came out wearing very sexy underwear and high heels.  We started light kissing before I asked for OWO, which she did in multiple positions.  However she does not take it deep and keep stopping every 5 seconds for breath.  After 5 mins of this I had enough as it was becoming annoying to me. I suggested we started having sex.  She attempted to put the condom on but she was having difficulty with her long nails and she did end up nearly scratching me.  I therefore put the condom on myself.  We attempted CG but this flopped as she was unable to use her hands to get my member into her.  I said lets move to doggy.  This was really good as she looks good from behind.  Only issue was that she wouldn't allow me to pull her hair.  I managed to finish off  after smashing her for about 10 to 15 mins in various positions from behind. She can take a good pounding.   She then showered and left after approx spending 45 mins with me.  I wasn't upset about her leaving early as I wasn't going to do anything anyway, and I also wanted to watch last weeks episode of Walking dead on my laptop.

Good; Agency booking.  Young, tall and blonde.

Bad:   Limited OWO,  very long nails which did get in the way of things and scar marks on her enlarged breasts

Overall rating: 4/10

Would I go again.  No.  To me she is not nearly half as good as some of the SP's I have seen at Playmates, namely : Rachel, Alicia, Bailey and Bonnie.

Link:  External Link/Members Only

Pics:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Babu

Pretty sure she used to work for Bunnies and IK in the past, wouldn't be surprised if she got the sack from both agencies.

Rocky Maivia

These agencies should refund our hard earned money back all they do is rip us off . Guys that's why I say always research and research make sure when spending that amount of money you are going to get top notch service. OP hopefully the future holds better punts .

Offline alreytyoof

Pretty sure she used to work for Bunnies and IK in the past, wouldn't be surprised if she got the sack from both agencies.

Not sure about at IK but I'm thinking this was at Bunnies by the name of Scarlet? Also been on Adultwork, sure she part of some time waster group in Wakefield/Leeds.

Offline CityTillIDie

:lol:

Nice touch re the 'Walking Dead' comment!
And it sounds from your experience as though it was the appropriate show to watch..!

Did you feedback to the Agency, as a matter of interest?
(I've not used an agency for years as I prefer to try to chat to the WG or at least exchange detailed email / whatsapp beforehand to check what is / is not within bounds.

CTID

Offline CityTillIDie

PS I've often wondered how these wenches with long nails manage to play with themselves effectively without lacerating / eviscerating themselves.

Perhaps the boob scars are simply from her feeling her tits at some point?

:D

CTID

Offline anonyorks

Judging by the pics, is she also:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've been so close to booking her many times but my punting sixth sense has always won over my cock!. Shame as I'd love to

Offline stevedave

I've been so close to booking her many times but my punting sixth sense has always won over my cock!. Shame as I'd love to

Same, I've been tempted but always held back...something about her just screams bad news/hard work.

Offline stevedave

Not sure about at IK but I'm thinking this was at Bunnies by the name of Scarlet? Also been on Adultwork, sure she part of some time waster group in Wakefield/Leeds.

Yeah, there used to be two or three other girls involved in the little clique they had going. All quite tasty in a chavvy way, but as above, I always thought they looked like too much hard work, and were expensive for what you're getting.

Offline a1b2

Hi.  Thats definitely her in the above AW links. 

No I havent fed back back to the agency.  The lady in charge told me she was glam and had not had any feedback as she only started a few weeks earlier. I wasnt thinkin straight as I was using her profile to make a decision.  TOFTT.  I am a sucker for agency girls.
  :(

She did say she used to work at IK and Premier leeds. 

Offline stevedave

Hi.  Thats definitely her in the above AW links. 

Thanks for the confirmation, I thought as much.

I've indexed this review to match her AW ID, for searching and research even though it was an agency booking. Admin - feel free to remove the index if you think it's not appropriate as she wasn't booked via AW!

Offline mm86

Same, I've been tempted but always held back...something about her just screams bad news/hard work.

me three. She just looks like the type that it would be all about her, wouldn't really push herself to offer a great service and would expect that just by showing up she's doing you a favour. Could be wrong but that's how she seems to me.
Also, the desperate attempts at catching some "pay pigs" just show how blatantly she is only in this for the money. Most girls probably are but always prefer the ones who are smart enough to at least hide it slightly, or seem like they would actually give you some consideration for the amount of money they charge you.

Offline twwb

she screams 'in it for the money'

references to 'pay pigs', sugar daddies and a 'barbie fund' on her aw profile :vomit:

Offline stevedave

she screams 'in it for the money'

references to 'pay pigs', sugar daddies and a 'barbie fund' on her aw profile :vomit:

Yeah, all that stuff is an immediate turn off  :thumbsdown:

Offline rafa

I am sure she was Scarlett at bunnies

Jimm007

Yes that's the one, was just looking for that profile.

Had the review not put me off, those photos certainly would have.

Playmates have taken on a few poor performers recently. Ella and Casey spring to mind.