Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SuperSoakerxx - Tooting  (Read 1468 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5230523) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Adichopra1980

Link:
External Link/Members Only

Logistics:
Booking by text messages. Availability check and booking in the morning with confirmation of postcode in afternoon 1 hr before the meet. Easy and responsive over text message and confirmation of services as per Enjoy list on AW

10 min walk from Tootling broadway tube station in a quite residential location. Buzzer for the flats but was requested to not press the bell but message once there. Very clear instructions.

Looks:

Dress Size 12 not 10 as mentioned on the AW. Cute face, beautiful eyes, nice boobs, 5'4" height, but heavy thighs more of BBW still attractive though. Basic english, not very talkative though polite and seem submissive

Services:
Open the door with the usual behind the door trick with sheepish smile. She was fresh out of shower, wearing nice lingerie. Brought me to the room, asked me for how long i am going to stay. i confirmed 30 mins and handover over £120 as discussed over texts. Requested me to take a bath which i did as i was coming back from office. Very functional shower. All toiletries and towels were provided. It was all very clean and hygienic

Came back and she initiated the act by taking off her lingerie. Too quick and mechanical. Usually i enjoyed being seduced and teased. But anyways it is done now. She has huge body unlike the photographs ( she is definitely the one in the photograph but i think those are few years old), soft and pale skin, very likeable if you are into BBW. She initiated the blowjob OWO, nice technique, little bit attention to balls too. I tried returned the favour with RO but she said don't lick my nipples though you can squeeze by boobs, started licking her pussy, she said it is sensitive and licking doesn't do anything for her. No fingering and no rimming though both are on her like list (though it wasn't confirmed by texts) .

On with the condom started with doggy, Cow girl and then finished in missionary. Nothing remarkable, very quite, not much sound of enjoyment or moaning. I felt she was not into me and didn't enjoy my time with her, it was her job so she was just doing it. Zero marks for effort and creating illusion of  GFE

Conclusion:
To state a Neutral almost does the  justice to review. Most of the confirmed was delivered in a mechanical way, nothing memorable.

Will i visit again?
No

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review. And welcome back.
She's been on my list for a while but I've always struggled to pin down a booking. It doesn't sound like I've missed much.