Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_Naomi_Naughty - Stratford - E15 - solid positive.  (Read 2771 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6400783) (9 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline tony22

External Link/Members Only

This took place in January 2022.

Comms: dropped a text out, and a bit of back and forth and managed to agree a time later in the evening. Easy enough.

Venue: 10 - 15 min walk from Stratford railway station, towards Pudding Mill / Bow. Modern apartment, nice shower, room is fit for purpose.

The lady: Naomi, photos on AW are her and very representative. Says she's from Panama, but lives in Spain, which is quite common so no reason to disblieve her. I'd say early 30s, quite cute, nice smile, tits are fake and proboably a C but hard to size as they sit very proud and round, but I like them on her. She's no more than 5 foot 1 or 2, little bit of a mum tum but I think she's a lovely little package.

The service: £100 for 60 mins. Usual behind the door tactic. Into bedroom, sorted the paperwork out, I asked for a shower. Came back and she'd made the bed and I moved in for some standing mutual groping and nuzzling. She smelt nice and clean, slight smokey maybe, not sure, but not enough to bother me. Moved onto the bed, and she gave me about 15 mins of massage, which as per previous views, isn't that good, but as a bit of a build up, and the feel of her body on my back, it works for me. Turned over, and she kissed across my body, then dom on and went for the BJ. OK technique, not too deep but not a lot of hand use either, so happy to let that carry on for 10 mins.

Then I flipped her over and went down on her, nice and clean and quite a nice meaty pussy, so had a decent nosh for a while, before I turned her around and went for doggie to start. Moved through a few positions including CG where I gave her a decent pounding from below and found her limit. Then into Mish to finish as I wanted to see those tits, albeit given their fakeness there's no bounce!

She cleaned me up, and we had a little chit chat. She knows enough English to have a conversation, but it's not fluent and sometimes had to revert to Spanish. Wasn't feeling it for round 2, so just got her to play and tease me a bit, and had a bit of a cuddle.

Rating: I give her a positive. Good service bordering on gfe, and I found her friendly and sexy, and good fun to be with.

Return visit?: Yes, I would. But I don't think there's much more to explore or find with her. The quest continues....

Thank you, happy to take questions.

Offline sparkus

Glad you enjoyed, as they say :cool: :sarcastic:

The body seemed trimmer the second time I saw her, even then we were talking a slight bit of mum tum on a slender body the first time.

RO was very good and as you say it's a GFE slow intense fuck.

Offline tony22

Good value, not sure you'd have her as regular but decent looking and as you'd say she looks after herself.