Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Freya Babydoll - SE1  (Read 1467 times)

8 review(s) for Freya Babydoll (4 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Bloody foreigner

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Never met before black girl, liked her selfies (without the face) on UKE, so decided to choose her as a first ebony experience. She is used to work a lot around Heathrow area and sometimes in central London. At the time I met her she toured with Swpurelily if I’m correct.
There was no reviews for her, so I took the risk. There are few reviews for her now and there are now signs of the problems I had with her
Based in Maidstone now.

Date
October 2017

Communication
Contacted by UKE, quick replies. On the day confirmed by text.

Rented apartment close to London Bridge station.

Price
£160/hour

Girl
Black, slim girl with fake and hard tits (awful scars underneath) with piercing. Age might be accurate, maybe 2-3 years older. Few tattoos on the body. Height around 5’7-5’8. Not too big ass.

Meeting
Texted her after arriving at the location. She texted me back entry code and really clear instruction how get to her apartment, which was very useful. Once inside I could finally see how she looks facially. Face ok, nothing really special in my opinion. Typical black girl you can see on the streets.
We get to the room, I took off my clothes and we get to bed. Didn’t need shower, because had one just before at home. She asked me if I liked kissing ? Of course I like. And then was first negative thing at the meet. I knew, that she is smoking and ask her before to neutralise the smell. She didn’t care too much about it and I could still feel cigarettes taste. Disgusting... Anyway, kissing was nice, full on. Then she proceeded to OWO (asked me which I prefer). Average, could feel her teeth sometimes. She has small mouth and my average size cock looked big when she sucked me. In the meantime I could hear someone walking out from the flat (pimp or other girl).
Time for sex, cowgirl for a start, we didn’t last long in this position because of the squeaky bed. She insist to change position, so we switch to doggie. Then, the worst part of the punt started. When I just stand behind her, immediately I felt horrible fishy smell, but still begin to fuck her. I felt nothing expect this odour. With every move smell was stronger, but surprisingly I felt I’m closer to cum. Few more thrusts and decided to change position. When I took out my dick I realised, that condom broke inside her. I was frightened by this. Told her, but she didn’t look too concerned about it and just took another condom. Start talking about a place, where she is getting rubbers from free and that never happened before. We still keep fucking in mish after, but because my mind was all around my head I couldn’t finish and decided to stop. Was maybe 40 minutes of booking. She said we cuddle for the rest of the time or take a shower together. I thought, oh yes you need shower. We went to bathroom, cleaned ourselves. Back to room, clothes on and I made my way out.

So, nice girl, but has problem with hygiene. Meeting was in the evening, probably I was her last one. Maybe she is not taking shower after every punter or is just lazy, I don’t know. But lack of hygiene is unacceptable.
And the way she wasn’t worry too much of broken condom I’m thinking she might bareback more...

I stopped punting for almost a year after what’s happened. Every month I was checking if I didn’t catch anything. Luckily all clear and safe.

Offline Brazilian Martian

The famous fishy or shitty ass smell when fucking a prossie in doggy  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:. Even though this took place in 2017 good one for reporting it now.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline wizardof1977

Thanks for the review.
I messaged her recently, she read my message and never bothered to replied.

Offline Belgarion

Was it a fishy smell or more of a stale sweet smell? Hope you got tested after the condom break.

Offline Bloody foreigner

Was it a fishy smell or more of a stale sweet smell? Hope you got tested after the condom break.

It was definitely fishy smell.

For 7 months I was checking myself in DSE, once a month. Luckily I’m clear.

Offline Belgarion

It was definitely fishy smell.

For 7 months I was checking myself in DSE, once a month. Luckily I’m clear.

Good.man