Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Quick Shag or An Experience  (Read 1444 times)

Offline RedKettle

I was thinking about this whilst wondering around on holiday feeling frustrated!

Most of my punting I would classify as a quick shag - the girl (hopefully) does what I am feeling like that day, eg OWO, and I chose how I want to cum, eg sex or cim.  After 30 to 60 minutes I am done and move on.  Satisfies a need and on a good day a positive experience on a couple of levels. 

However I now have an increasing number of punts that are more of An Experience.  So for example a proper role play, a long tie and tease session or just a excellent girl.  I would class my recent punt with a Japanese girl as an experience as it was a bucket list item and much anticipated.

The Experience meetings tend to be something special that is planned in advance and anticipated, whereas the quick shag meetings tend to be shorter notice and with standard girls.  I chase VFM on many punts which perhaps causes some of them to be routine shags.

Not sure where I am going with this thread - I guess just wondered if this analysis was familiar to others?  I am moving towards planning more and acting less on impulse, so perhaps fewer meets but more experiences!!

Offline Dime

I was thinking about this whilst wondering around on holiday feeling frustrated!

Most of my punting I would classify as a quick shag - the girl (hopefully) does what I am feeling like that day, eg OWO, and I chose how I want to cum, eg sex or cim.  After 30 to 60 minutes I am done and move on.  Satisfies a need and on a good day a positive experience on a couple of levels. 

However I now have an increasing number of punts that are more of An Experience.  So for example a proper role play, a long tie and tease session or just a excellent girl.  I would class my recent punt with a Japanese girl as an experience as it was a bucket list item and much anticipated.

The Experience meetings tend to be something special that is planned in advance and anticipated, whereas the quick shag meetings tend to be shorter notice and with standard girls.  I chase VFM on many punts which perhaps causes some of them to be routine shags.

Not sure where I am going with this thread - I guess just wondered if this analysis was familiar to others?  I am moving towards planning more and acting less on impulse, so perhaps fewer meets but more experiences!!

I think the more often you punt, the more you want to try new things. As you say the quick shag meetings are good, but after a while it can become repetitive and you want new experiences i.e roleplay or tie and tease, and in a sense you broaden your horizons a bit more in the world of punting, which I think is an interesting thing for all of us to do. 

Swansea lad

Very much a quick shag type of guy with wg's. They strip, they suck me off, I fuck them, in and out in about 40 mins. Typically pay about £50-60. I have paid 80-100 and the girls are no better.

Hawkwind71

This is an easy one for me to answer. When I started punting I think I was trying to recreate my youth, the thrill of the date, meeting the girl, chat, drink, first kiss, fondle, undo bra etc etc you get the picture.

The date was 3 hours. To be fair I was damn lucky, her mum had been a nurse, we talked a lot and she basically changed me from a misinformed idiot to the savvy (Ha ha) punter I am today.

Since then I have cut from three to two to one hour. I don't think I can go to 1/2 as I do like to explore and RO can take 20 minutes alone. I am no longer interested in the date idea, just bonk and go.

Offline 123Mel456

Think for me it is more of something different, a change from what I get at home, a sense of adventure and satisfies a need a the time.
Wouldn't call myself a real regular, once every couple of months (what is regular??) but when needs must then the it has to satisfy that need, so probably in the quick shag tribe   edit:for crap typing

Offline RedKettle

Very much a quick shag type of guy with wg's. They strip, they suck me off, I fuck them, in and out in about 40 mins. Typically pay about £50-60. I have paid 80-100 and the girls are no better.

very much as I was but thinking about it now I have changed in the last year or so - partly I suspect from reading about other punts on here!!  Still do the quick shag but definitely more experiences.

Offline smiths

My minimum punt length is an hour so to me that's never a quick shag which I class as anything up to a half hour punt.

I know what I like having experimented over the years so stick to that nowadays when punting. I don't know a week next Thursday whether I will fancy a punt so I have rarely planned ahead. Personally I get an experience from a relationship so a punt is just for the sex for me.

Offline threechilliman

I know what the OP means. Mine fall into four rough categories, two of which fall into each type:-

Parlours - half hour and empty my bollox.
Newbies - 30 or 45mins depending on rate to check them out including a practical.

Both of these would be 'quick shag' sessions. Experiences would include:-

Regulars - an hour, occasionally 90 mins to include roleplay or some other kink of mine.
One-off's - FFM, MMF or more and parties. Duration 1-2 hours

Roleplay is something I enjoy and can happen with newbies or 3-somes.

So a mixture is what keeps me entertained.

tcm

Offline RedKettle

I know what the OP means. Mine fall into four rough categories, two of which fall into each type:-

Parlours - half hour and empty my bollox.
Newbies - 30 or 45mins depending on rate to check them out including a practical.

Both of these would be 'quick shag' sessions. Experiences would include:-

Regulars - an hour, occasionally 90 mins to include roleplay or some other kink of mine.
One-off's - FFM, MMF or more and parties. Duration 1-2 hours

Roleplay is something I enjoy and can happen with newbies or 3-somes.

So a mixture is what keeps me entertained.

tcm

what I have realised is that too many of my regulars actually fall into the quick shag category, I am starting to see them less and looking for more experiences.

jcdmj12

I categorise them as McDonalds or Gourmet Meals. Sometime I only have time for some fast food to fill a gap, other times, I really want to spoil myself.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I can understand where you are going with this OP.

I tend to mix up my punting as follows:

1/ 1 hour sessions with newbies. I never book less as I don't like to feel rushed. Maybe this is my equivalent of a quick shag.

2/ Parties.
a) 2 hour parties at TPC. These are now a bit formulaic for me, so maybe just a quick fix for me now.
b) All day parties in Germany. I certainly see these as experiences.

3/ Longer sessions (2 hours to overnight) with girls I am very confident I will have a great time with. I look upon these as experimental experiences.

Very happy with this mix for now.

Offline frankc

I've been doing 3 punts a week recently, so to keep things fresh I tend to do both.......quick half hour punts with new girls I haven't seen before and I try to mix things up with a blonde followed by a brunette followed by a Redhead etc. to keep things fresh......mixed with longer more erotic punts with a few regulars, especially with the Thai girls.

Can't beat a long erotic B2B massage but,  I also love the half/hour pump and dumps , think the answer for me is to do both

Quesadilla

Only ever done "experiences" - minimum 1hr booking but generally 2 hrs and sometimes 3. 

Why not go for something shorter?

1) A quick shag to me would be 30 minutes and not enough time for all of the services which *for me* equate to a good punt - dfk, owo / ro / 69 / rimming and at least a couple of positions.

2) I prefer outcalls where possible and have yet to find anyone who will travel for a 30 minute punt.

3) Finding and travelling to someone for a 30 minute punt involves exactly the same time and effort as arranging a longer punt for much less reward.

4) Cost - per - minute goes up the shorter the punt gets so shit value for money.

5) Even having a wank I seldom cum in 30 mins!

All in all a quick fuck just doesn't seem like much fun at all - so I don't see the point.

Offline MancSean

I used to impulse punt with varying degrees of success and frustration.  Since this year I have on the whole kept to planned punts with girls with good reviews on ukp.  Every now and then however I need seconds after a punt and will impulse punt to shoot that final load.
That's when it becomes real punting and I will lower my standards. Luckily only had 2 not so great experiences. But much prefer the planned punt.

SirFrank

Prior to the advent of AW, I'd largely been a quick shag but in my experience, my best punts have been an experience. It much depends what I want at the time but generally I always go for a 1 hour meet. I had a spring meet and the girl I was with said to me - some guys want to come as quickly as possible but you like to take your time and enjoy it don't you? I'd say she was spot on

NotoriousNot

I find the two to be very different. A couple of years ago I developed a taste for really detailed role-plays. I would put a lot of thought into exactly what I wanted to happen and provide the girl with a script. I nearly always got a jokey email saying how much detail they had to remember, but they generally seemed to find it amusing rather than annoying.

The upshot was I had some incredible experiences, but also some real letdowns. Not all girls are capable of memorising a script, of course!

I've also had long 'experience' appointments without the role-play. One of my best times was a three-hour session that included me taking photos and video of the girl for her profile, every now and then putting the camera down to lick her pussy or snog her. The tension built up amazingly until the sex at the end was incredible (wish she'd let me film that!).

I've also managed to tick off 'experiences' with half-hour or even quickie meets, although the level of detail in any role-play obviously has to be much less. One of my most memorable times was with a girl called Amelia - it was the first time I'd ever seen her and I texted her to say I didn't want either of us to say a single word when I arrived, but just get straight down to full-on snogging, oral, reverse oral and rough sex, finishing with a facial. It was one of the most intense half hours I have ever experienced.

Then sometimes I just want something simple and I return to Sandy's or try AW for a straightforward shag with a pretty girl.

The fact is my list of great memories includes both experiences and quick shags. I'll carry on mixing them up and every time I get a naughty little idea I'll work on it until it's perfect and then look for a girl to act it out with.

Online Anadin

I try to only ever book 30 min punts. I don't need more than that and don't really want much longer. Most of the girls I see now are my idea of fantasy level hot so I can't last long and it's easier on the wallet.

Hawkwind71

I try to only ever book 30 min punts. I don't need more than that and don't really want much longer. Most of the girls I see now are my idea of fantasy level hot so I can't last long and it's easier on the wallet.

My only caveat to this is if you find the right WG, they sometimes give more if the date is longer and they get to 'like' you.

Before I get accused of fluffy, I have had some fantastic sex with some of the girls with negative reviews on here. Not a lot but a few. So I think the WG's mood, time of the month etc can come into play and if you strike lucky it can be a hot memorable 1hr or 2.

Offline lostandfound

Been punting a long time, and personally I have never been interested in expanding a punt to some sort of pseudo-date. Some providers I've seen more than once do sometimes stretch the meet out, but that extra time spent with them has been off the clock.

Offline 123Mel456

+1

Chuckman

When I first started punting it was all about half hour shags and getting as many in as finances would allow.

These days it's an hour booking as I like to take my time and have a chat and a laugh during the punt as I find it makes things way more enjoyable.

Offline Mr Sinister

In my early days of punting it was all about the experience, now just something to satisfy my needs whether that be a quick shag or an hours worth.

I am not one for trying to connect with a wg that is something which is few a far between.

Offline Acerimmer

I started off with quick short punt but they don't really do it for me now. They serve a purpose every now and again, but I now prefer longer bookings with usually an element of role play or some bucket list item.
Banned reason: Thinks this forum is for vile twats
Banned by: Ali Katt