Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Would you...?  (Read 1884 times)

Offline REB12

I'm out of town for a few days next week working so checking the local AW fodder for a punt when I happened across a familiar face. It seems that a girl from my University course (15 years since we graduated) has used her business degree for a very specific business... Always fancied her from afar, and she still gets me stirring on her pics but should I...? We were never in the same group of friends and never saw her outside of lectures but still a chance she may recognise me which could be "interesting". What's the consensus - give it one for of times' sake or too risky?  What would you do??! 

Hawkwind71

If you post the AW link maybe we can check her out and give a better answer.

Obvious first thought, don't shit on your doorstep and don't embarrass her.

Especially if she is what we would class as a good punt.

Offline REB12

Yeah I think to be honest I'm inclined not to otherwise I guess I wouldn't be asking!  Just interested to know if anyone else had similar dilemmas in the past. Not really on the doorstep as such as it's miles away and no mutual friends. Certainly wouldn't want to embarrass her as she was a nice lass. No link as I wasn't looking for approval looks wise - i know I fancy her  :)

Offline ProtocolDroid

Nice conundrum :) For me much would depend on your current situation: what do you have to lose if she recognises you and remembers (or can somehow retrieve) your name? If the answer to this is "nothing", then I'd go for it.

If you do, let us know what happens ;)

Offline stevedave

Depends how far away from home you will be, and if you share any mutual friends now.

If it's far enough away and you don't share any, go for it. Make sure you don't use your real name and use a punting phone/email just in case.

She may not even recognise you, unless the years have been kind  :D

vw

Yeah I think to be honest I'm inclined not to otherwise I guess I wouldn't be asking!  Just interested to know if anyone else had similar dilemmas in the past. Not really on the doorstep as such as it's miles away and no mutual friends. Certainly wouldn't want to embarrass her as she was a nice lass. No link as I wasn't looking for approval looks wise - i know I fancy her  :)
Half way through a BJ once, was asked how my brother and mum were, apparently was at school with her and was in my bro's class 2 years younger, add that to the mix my mum was her teaching assistant.  Went well then and to her shock went again for another visit, secretly turned me on and nothing come bad of it, but every one is different !

Offline threechilliman

I wouldn't be able to resist.

tcm

Offline hungrypunt

Fuck the backend off her and then tell her you know her  :scare:

fredpunter

I'd be kicking myself that if I'd known she was that way inclined I could have shagged her 15 years ago

Offline REB12

Yup. The thought I could have had her for a bottle of hooch and a dirty kebab will haunt me forever!!   :lol:

Offline wristjob

I wouldn't try and be sneaky about it cos that would get messy. If you really want to just phone up, don't say who you are but mention you went to the same uni, bla bla bla... would she find it weird. My thought is your cash is as good as anyone's. She can say yes or she can say no.

She's a WG and she's presumably got full face pics up so I can't imagine she's that shy, and as you weren't/aren't really friends then you ar probably no different from any regular she's seen a few times.

vw

She's a WG and she's presumably got full face pics up so I can't imagine she's that shy, and as you weren't/aren't really friends then you ar probably no different from any regular she's seen a few times.
Just a different line of conversation at half time !

SirFrank

It's not a simple yes-no answer because ultimately it depends. Do you live near each other? Do you have mutual friends or friends of friends? Are you married etc? One of my basic punting rules is don't shit where you eat. If the risks outweigh any possible thrill, I'd kick the idea into the long grass. Better to live to fight another day than risk pissing it up against the wall.

That said, if you move in different circles and have nowt to lose, I'd take her to planet cock and, if she was lucky, I'd take her there an back. What I will say though, is think with your head not your dick

Offline two20

It sounds like you're taking out about 3 of the 6 degrees of separation. I'd leave it alone, plenty of others to enjoy.

Offline MancSean

Just do it. I even want to fuck her and I have no clue what she looks like. I can't see there's owt to lose. You are on a business trip she sells her clunge go for it and please write a review

Offline threechilliman

It's not a simple yes-no answer because ultimately it depends. Do you live near each other? Do you have mutual friends or friends of friends? Are you married etc? One of my basic punting rules is don't shit where you eat. If the risks outweigh any possible thrill, I'd kick the idea into the long grass. Better to live to fight another day than risk pissing it up against the wall.

That said, if you move in different circles and have nowt to lose, I'd take her to planet cock and, if she was lucky, I'd take her there an back. What I will say though, is think with your head not your dick

I think if it came to it, this is actually what I'd really do. I can't guarantee taking her to planet cock and back

tcm

Offline G.Raff

Offline hantshagger

pretty much agree with others above, it would depend - certainly would not dismiss the idea REB12, if  you dont share same circles, and 15 years is a fair time for that to be the case - however, I couldnt say for sure unless you posted a link to her profile for me to view her.   ;) I'm keen to check her out as well!!    :)

Offline LoneWolf2020

my best friend's mother in law, i didnt know i was going to see her though because there were no face pics. bit of a shock at first but we laughed it off and she became a regular for a while after that.

Offline howrude

I'd have to be sure that she wouldn't recognise me. And if she did, then I'd have to have some plan to clear the air so that we can carry on with the punt and convince her that I wasn't aware it was her in the first place. If it was someone you didn't know too well then it seems promising. It's exciting me to think back some of the girls I knew in the past and if they were WGs nowadays.