Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: fabswingers  (Read 1361 times)

Offline donnybob

I tend to punt when I get no joy on fabswingers

yesterday this 19 year old lass who can accommodate contcted me, and yes I knew she wasn't genuine, i'm 63 for gods sake lol

Anyway eventually she revealed it was 40.00 for bb anal etc, in otherwords everything was on offer, my spider senses were even more on alert

So this morning  i though okay lets arrange this, sopposedly she is a hairdresser by day and a working girl at night, bit today she was free, funny that

And the clincher and the point of this post it's by bank tarnsfer and once she receives that I get the address, so hard luck Sergei no money from me today lol

So anyway has anyone EVER done this and has actually had a meet, I suspect it's less than one lol

Offline JamesKW

My experience at swinger events are that most are washed out bordering on obese and any that are any good are often WGs accompanying someone.

Offline donnybob

The point of my post was not about swingers

But I have been on the site about 8 years and on average I must meet every couple of months, sometimes I even get sex, but never with a 19 year old lol

Offline thekingreturns

how strange.... I've just literally deleted my fabswingers account.... I've been there for years and had a handful of meets.. 1 of which was paid for... but not upfront.

Offline donnybob

I have had one paid meet through there

lady with massive boobs that I just fell in love/lust with lol

it was 60.00 but for a full morning about 3 hours as well as 3 pops I couldn't complain, first and only time i've done 3 lol

Offline Muff licker

Look on the positive side "BB and anal" you probably just saved yourself from a visit to the clap clinic !  :angry:

Offline donnybob

Look on the positive side "BB and anal" you probably just saved yourself from a visit to the clap clinic !  :angry:

True
But I got the impression I could have asked for anything and the answer would have been yes, after all if they are never going to meet it's irrelevant what they agree to lol

Offline Belgarion

Most of the requests I've got are for guys wanting me to shag their wives whilst they watched and filmed. Not going to happen.

I have met 2 ladies there so far since i joined, 1 was a poor shag and the other needs to have a look at herself. Think a lot of guys on there make some very mediocre looking people think they are Halle Berry or something.

Straight up told her that I didn't fancy her.

Offline Tallchris

Been through this phase in an attempt to save money while still shagging.   After a couple of grin and bear it meetings with MF couples after threesomes I went back to punting.  The wives were not as advertised. It only cost a bottle of lambrusco though!

Offline Scotpunter

As somebody else said, a huge majority of women on fab are less than attractive with over an inflated sense of their desirability. There are guys out there that will fuck anything with a pulse. They tell some complete munters they are hot to get their hole.

I've had a little success at clubs, but the site is a waste of time. I'd rather spend a few quid and get a hot girl to do the things I want to do.
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pepsicolaboy

I tend to punt when I get no joy on fabswingers

yesterday this 19 year old lass who can accommodate contcted me, and yes I knew she wasn't genuine, i'm 63 for gods sake lol

Anyway eventually she revealed it was 40.00 for bb anal etc, in otherwords everything was on offer, my spider senses were even more on alert

So this morning  i though okay lets arrange this, sopposedly she is a hairdresser by day and a working girl at night, bit today she was free, funny that

And the clincher and the point of this post it's by bank tarnsfer and once she receives that I get the address, so hard luck Sergei no money from me today lol

So anyway has anyone EVER done this and has actually had a meet, I suspect it's less than one lol

Anything involving payment upfront (before meeting) is almost 100% scam or should be treated as such anyway - particularly on any contact site like FAB or SA.

I have heard the next way is to spread their bets and go for lower amount scams across more people , that might seem more 'plausable' to a Punter:

£20 for a train ticket, £10 for petrol

:dash:

Offline Drayki

Did join last year and managed to meet one, she stunk of BO and was an absolute tramp, just made an excuse and walked  :thumbsdown: just deleted my account then, I found most of them where overweight mingers :scare:

Offline Bikerboy

In all the years I’ve tried I agreed one Fabswingers meet which the other person flaked on the day before. Very odd as so much fab on here is neg.

Offline donnybob

I must admit that in my experience fab is hard work, but I have no complaints, I certainly have more no shows etc than meets, but a succesful meet makes you feel great

Sex Bob-Obm

I used to use fab swingers a long long time ago. It was pretty frustrating back then too. Its interesting to see that there are still a grouping of people who believe themselves to be much more attractive and important than they really are still there