Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx_lexi_louise_xx - does she exist?  (Read 1141 times)

Offline Zeusthedoc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Have been trying her number for some time now. Always going to voicemail.
Last login 4/4/15 - sent her an email (albeit after this date), no surprise it's unread.

Has anyone ever spoken to her / booked with her?
I'm tempted, and would TOFTT but I've not had any luck as yet.

PG = 3cred for 24 hrs - is it a PG scam?
I've never bought access to a PG before so I have no idea.

Any info?

disgracedpolitician

She has an old profile. I think she was called Lexi Lust or Lexi_Lust. I wanted to visit her, but the timing never worked.

Offline Zeusthedoc

did you ever speak to her or just bounce emails?

Offline recycler

I tried a few weeks ago to get in touch by txt and email, no response and then I got a text saying she was free in 2 hours, which would be OK assuming I don't have a life!

Offline Zeusthedoc

I tried a few weeks ago to get in touch by txt and email, no response and then I got a text saying she was free in 2 hours, which would be OK assuming I don't have a life!

Wait - you have a life?
I thought it was only WGs that had lives away from punting. Though the kinda of availability some of them have, you'd be surprised if they did anything other than eat, sleep, fuck.

disgracedpolitician

did you ever speak to her or just bounce emails?

I think I texted her once and asked her about her availability. She was quite polite, but the days she was available just didn't work for me.

Offline masseyferguson

She's one of a group of 3 or 4 near identically worded profiles that periodically surface and then disappear have been discussed on here before visa vis - B&S / Contact problems / Frequent name swapping etc etc.

Nobody has ever seemed to come up with a definitive answer to the obvious reservations we all have and never any UKP reviews !!

I'd exercise high caution but would love to be proved wrong.

Sorry, I can't be bothered to try and remember where the previous threads were.

Offline Zeusthedoc

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43709.msg583470;topicseen#msg583470

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44436.msg586492;topicseen#msg586492

There you go, done all your homework for you.

Thanks. I tried Lexi's AW profile number in the search but nothing came up hence the request. Still haven't heard back. Sometimes the phone rings sometimes straight to VM. Would TOFTT but looks like she doesn't want it to happen.

stockings lover

+1, never replies to emails even though she reads them.