Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: requested member not found or no longer valid for viewing  (Read 844 times)

Offline Outcallguy

Hi all

Started an RB to find a regular (mines on holiday for 2 months)
got a lovely email from this lady External Link/Members Only

To which I replied "lets swap face pics to ensure we like each other"

She now comes up as not valid for viewing.

Has the profile gone or have I been blocked?
If she's gone then why on earth email me?

Thanks

Toby

Comes up the same for me, so she's not blocked you. Maybe the hubby found out.

Offline smiths

Hi all

Started an RB to find a regular (mines on holiday for 2 months)
got a lovely email from this lady External Link/Members Only

To which I replied "lets swap face pics to ensure we like each other"

She now comes up as not valid for viewing.

Has the profile gone or have I been blocked?
If she's gone then why on earth email me?

Thanks

No idea, but unless she insisted on seeing a face pic of you in which case a WG is a never for me as its punting not dating, my money overcoming the fact the WG might not fancy me, in my case virtually certainly wont fancy me seeing as i look like Freddie Kruegers uglier older brother. If she didnt insist perhaps she thought it odd for you to offer to send her one of you to see if you like each other. The idea with punting is you pay a WG to suck and fuck you and its not relevant whether she likes you or not, as long as your not a complete arsehole, its a business transaction.

k

She's probably been booted off as a "picture collector"

Offline CBPaul

Profile deleted I'd say.  It might reappear with a different profile name, could be a fake that AW have taken down though.

Offline Daffodil

It is very odd for a punter to send a prossie a face picture and my strong advice would be to never do it and also blacklist any prossie who asks for one, the risk that she might be looking to out you or use it as leverage is just too great.