Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Secret Benefits  (Read 2820 times)

Offline ik8133

Anybody else on this site?  I signed up for a change after being on SA a couple of times.  It's very slow compared to SA, but saying that I am chatting to one lady who is up for some fun times and only asking to be treated nicely in return.   

Offline Drayki

Had loads of spam email off loads of birds on there, still don't know how they got my email, just usually delete them, can't be arsed with all them shit dating sites, most of them are just after a meal or to see if your loaded :scare:

Dick80

Thought id post this here as im after a bit of advice.
So like a fool i signed up to this site, didn't know you had to pay just to send a message. I thought f that but a lady in walsall caught my eye.
So i did a search on her and fount her profile on fb, swopped a few messages and she seems nice and keen. I said im after a gfe and she ok with that.
We agreed on 50 for 30mins and im hoping to see her on thursday night.
Has anyone had any luck with anyone on sb? Is sex included?
Im not sure what to expect and she said she is new to it aswell.
Thanks

Offline Drayki

I’d just play it by ear pal, if it sounds to dodgy then it most probably is, just be careful as there’s always someone out there to scam you  ;)

Offline BogBog1

For reasons of discretion I don't have a public pic on my profile. Despite this, I must receive 5 messages every day from 'girls' on Secret Benefits saying things like "wow you're really hot, let's get together". In other words, Secret Benefits is mostly full of scammers. At least compared to Seeking Arrangement, which takes a lot of time and effort but for me has been a huge source of success.

Dick80

Thanks lads
I think something is wrong as i not had anymore emails and was hoping to see her on thursday.
Shame tho as she looked nice but least i can find a bit of fun for the weekend.
I doubt i'll try seeking arrangements and just stick with info of here.
Lesson learnt i guess

Offline purama333

Actually I did meet up with someone on secret benefits and got lucky for the night nice girl 38 not bad 20yrs younger than me but a lot just message then never answer or meet maybe just got the right one at the right time I guess? so always keeping my eyes open and hoping

Offline redveee

oined up after seeing this thread, nothing for the first 24 hours then several emails saying xxxx has viewed your profile and she's sent you a message but to read it you need to buy credits. Looked at the price of credits and it's far too expensive, £45 is the cheapest option. If there was an option to spend £10 I'd be tempted. I've now hidden my profile.