Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First time Parlour Punting  (Read 742 times)

Offline Night-Owl

Hi All,

This while sound odd to some and perhaps familiar to others..... Ive lurked here for a long time debating dipping my wick so thought it was time I said hello  :hi:

Im wanting to get into the local punting thats apparently pretty good. Im between Leeds and Sheffield and both seem to have active scenes, yet everytime I come close I chicken shit it.

I've had several street punts around my local RLD, some back to my place and some on the street. Most have been, at best, mediocre girls with "ok" service for £30-40. I've had two or three that have been bloody brilliant, especially my first proper punt and one awful one. Still, im much more nervous about girls in parlours etc, massage places etc.

Im in my late 20's, overweight but not unable to walk or really go for it for several hours etc and its not like im f'ugly and unable to get sex elsewhere - I can and I do. Yet I still cant shake the feeling id feel awful in a parlour, probably because the standard of some of the women in them appears to be quite high. Same goes for AW girls etc, my hot list is full yet im yet to pop the cherry.

Sounds odd, I know a street punt is very risky in comparison, yet I find it more manageable?

Any advice on this one?

Offline Marmalade

Do tell us, which is your local RLD, and can you write a review say, for the last prossie you took back to your place for £30? This is a give and take Forum so I think you’ll get more help that way.  ;)

Offline hamchang

They want your money, not your looks, weight, or anything like that. Walk in like you are cock of the walk, pick your girl, pay your money, and tell her what to do. You're the customer so it's your choice. Hell if you run the risk with AIDS ridden sinking ugly street hookers, then i don't see why you have a problem fucking some decent looker.