Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Taking the piss with rates  (Read 2116 times)

YorkshireGuy

Don't want to go into that much detail as I still hope this will work out ok.

Got a regular lass I've known for a number of months who has had some family issues so had to abort an overnight with me 2 times recently, first time was bullshit but second time was a genuine family problem, it seemed genuine anyway and was sent some photos to back her story up plus some other things that happened backed it up too.

Problem is since then she appears to be messing me about and seeing other clients who are paying so I'm not a priority to her.

She's already been paid most of the overnight fee for both nights but keeps re-negoaiting the fees with me to be paid again each time, e.g. you've paid x amount, spent x hours with me and so for another night it will be an extra x amount.

I've had a small refund the first night and given her a bit more the second night but still she owes me a 3 figure sum and is asking to be paid again for a 3rd overnight, basically thinks she can agree an overnight and leave early then do another overnight with me and still be paid the same again to top up the amount she receives each time to the original amount we agreed.

Takes the piss I think but she won't budge on the overnight fee and is trying to charge her full hourly rate for it now.

She has agreed to repay what I'm owed by doing multiple 1 hour bookings but I'm not a priority as clearly she has been paid already for it.

So fucking annoyed but got the trust there with her so will be repaid I reckon. Even if she is taking the piss charging a higher rate to what we initially agreed.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Sorry you've been ripped off but that's why you should never pay anything upfront.

There's loads of warnings about it on here.

mrhappypants

You have EAS.  You are way outside the boundaries of an honest, "healthy" transaction with this prostitute. 

Resign yourself to the money you have lost.  Stop seeing her.  The other way is ruinous.

Offline freeze44

TBH mate it sounds like you being fucked about.

Not sure how long you been at this game and the harsh truth is that these wg's want the money and that's it. Once they got it, were as good as dog shit till they want more. Hope you get sorted but agree with the previous about not giving anything in advance.

YorkshireGuy

Paid for the overnight when she arrived the first night and been taken the piss out of since then  :scare:

Still in contact with each other so hoping it will be ok but definitely not seeing her again after it's resolved.

Definitely got a bit of EAS and her some WAS but already realised that.

Offline scutty brown

you're her money pig

walk away before something nasty happens
you've lost that money
just identify her publicly to try and prevent some other poor sap getting caught

Offline McSwell

you're her money pig

you've lost that money
just identify her publicly to try and prevent some other poor sap getting caught

+10   I was ready to type the same until i saw this post.

I noticed though that you haven't mentioned what you're paying  for the overnights. 
I reckon that depending on the hours the going rate is about £600 to £800.
So if your paying more than that you're beeing fleeced.

Offline Marmalade

To the OP: you've just joined and come to the right place. You'll get the hard truth here, especially from punters who have been round the block more than once, done the trust thing, fallen on their face, and picked themself up again.

You maybe have a touch of what we call EAS syndrome as well. A bit like a virus. The lads here will help you get back into the punting hobby faststream but you won't get away with "not going into details" for very long. The first thing that shows you're on the road to freedom in this game and being honest with yourself is exactly that: admitting the details, who, how long and how much. Post them (and make sure you don't let your identity out). Do that and the truth sinks in that you are paying a prostitute, not seeing some version of friend-with-benefits. It's all fine and dandy -- as long as you cover yourself from being milked or scammed.

Prostitutes can be sweet and smiley. It's part of their job. Keep the customer happy and paying more (and their idea of paying, not yours). btw, promises for freebies to 'pay back' what's owed rarely if ever amount to more than squat. She will expect you to be 'gentlemanly' and forget about it. At best try to get an extra bit that's 'owed' at the end of a paid booking but much easier to move on now before she decides your cash dispensing is not to her liking and moves you on.

:hi:

Offline Roth

Yep. Name and shame as she's probably messing other punters around too. :bomb:

RX8 Racer

Make sure you get your cash back and then cut contact with her. If a WG ever asked me for an upfront payment I would tell her to fuck right off as it doesn't work that way. Cash paid upon arrival, if they don't like that then they can go sod off.

Offline Drayki

Yep. Name and shame as she's probably messing other punters around too. :bomb:

Get your money back off this greedy piss taking whore and then fuck her over by naming her on here! she is a parasite  :bomb: :bomb: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline curry

Bird in hand is worth two in the bush!

You are not priority as you have already paid upfront and she has your ££. The others she is seeing i suspect pay as you go!

If you get your money back all good of not then break all contact with her make out you not really bothered if she sees you or not. You watch the tables will soon turn and you will be back to your normal rate. You make it clear to these whores what you are paying and how long for and what the penalties are if they short time you.

They get complacent and think they have you by the balls (normally they do) and the clever ones play on that, of course to their advantage!

Offline jackdaw

Get your money back off this greedy piss taking whore and then fuck her over by naming her on here! she is a parasite  :bomb: :bomb: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Getting the money back would be great.

But pretty often...outside the fiction we sometimes see on these boards...it's very difficult to actually do this this.

In practice usually best to give an honest account here, including her WG details, then move on.

I've seen threads where guys tried to recover money...there was an all time classic in the SA thread...and usually it wastes time on an epic scale, and frustrates the guy.

Offline Fredbone

Sorry, but this is a hard lesson.  The money is gone. 

I would make it every clear your understanding of what was agreed (X hours, list of services and the price), and that she did not deliver the service (could say sorry for the reasons, but not your issue), so you expect the agreement to be kept and state when this will happen (again if feeling nice could offer set of dates).  If offered "n" hourly appointments, would not accept full hourly rate.

If this does not happen, expensive lesson, move on, find new WG, and provide she details (do not tell her if she does not play fair you will out her - garnteed to have issues).

Keep us updated (and provide review of you overnight - that's me taking the happy pills)

:music: :music: :music:

Offline McSwell

I've re-read the opening post and now I'm confused.

At first i thought the girl had cancelled the overnights but had already been paid.

When I read it again I get the impression that the overnights took place but she cut them short........then it says she's been paid most of the money (not all which you would usually pay on arrival) so is what she's been paid pro rata to the time spent?

Sorry OP i appreciate you were posting at 1am but without times and amounts if difficult to judge whether your being fleeced or whether your a chancer trying to get extra time on the cheap.

Too vague for me I'm out.

cain

so who reckons it's linked to this thread that the OP started, https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=155410.msg1689107#msg1689107 my money is its the same WG.

Offline Hobbit

Never trust a prostitute. Like everyone said, you are learning the hard way but at the end of the day it is your decision. These girls only care about one thing and one thing only and that is Money. They may come across very caring, charming and affectionate but that is just part of the act which you are paying for. Once you leave the room you are nothing to them!

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
so who reckons it's linked to this thread that the OP started, https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=155410.msg1689107#msg1689107 my money is its the same WG.
Probably not, he said that one gives him a discount.

OP it's unfortunate you got scammed. Leave her a negative review in order to warn others.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 11:26:29 am by Rochelle »

bigmanbigman

Op its all fucked with this girl now  you never get cash back
Resign your self to that
If you want ask her how many hours £ she thinks she owes you .
Best answer is walk away use the money as a tool in your head to beat e.a.s.
She knows its all gone too far and doesn't ever want to see you again thats for sure
Its up to you to understand that yourself.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 11:24:33 am by bigmanbigman »

bigmanbigman

Wgs are not like slot machines as they have no slot for money out or return of money wagered !

Offline charliejack

You have EAS.  You are way outside the boundaries of an honest, "healthy" transaction with this prostitute. 

Resign yourself to the money you have lost.  Stop seeing her.  The other way is ruinous.
What is EAS ?

Offline scutty brown

What is EAS ?

EAS = Emotional Attachment Syndrome

From our point of view an unhealthy preoccupation with a girl that the sufferer falsely believes is love.
Sometimes reciprocated by the girl because she sees the sufferer as a money pig

Offline latecomer

What is EAS ?

EAS = emotional attachment syndrome.

OP, the money is gone and you will never see it again.  That's the hard truth but make it easier for yourself by never seeing the girl again either.

Offline charliejack

In other words no fool like and old fool

bigmanbigman

Op think it through why did you pay up front
It just makes bad stuff more likely to happen and the e.a.s. stronger !

YorkshireGuy

Yes I'm a mug and have trusted her too much I now know.

To clarify, I never paid her anything before the bookings took place, she asked for the cash soon after we met so I handed it over.

She has been in touch today and arranged another booking to repay me what I'm owed so looks like it might end well after all.

bigmanbigman

Yes on booking ok but the e.a.s. is your problem .

Offline scutty brown

She has been in touch today and arranged another booking to repay me what I'm owed so looks like it might end well after all.

It won't happen. She might fuck you but she's going to sucker you for more afterwards.

You are a victim of the sunk cost fallacy
External Link/Members Only

Cut your losses, MoneyPig

Offline threechilliman

Don't want to go into that much detail as I still hope this will work out ok.

Got a regular lass I've known for a number of months who has had some family issues so had to abort an overnight with me 2 times recently, first time was bullshit but second time was a genuine family problem, it seemed genuine anyway and was sent some photos to back her story up plus some other things that happened backed it up too.

Problem is since then she appears to be messing me about and seeing other clients who are paying so I'm not a priority to her.

She's already been paid most of the overnight fee for both nights but keeps re-negoaiting the fees with me to be paid again each time, e.g. you've paid x amount, spent x hours with me and so for another night it will be an extra x amount.

I've had a small refund the first night and given her a bit more the second night but still she owes me a 3 figure sum and is asking to be paid again for a 3rd overnight, basically thinks she can agree an overnight and leave early then do another overnight with me and still be paid the same again to top up the amount she receives each time to the original amount we agreed.

Takes the piss I think but she won't budge on the overnight fee and is trying to charge her full hourly rate for it now.

She has agreed to repay what I'm owed by doing multiple 1 hour bookings but I'm not a priority as clearly she has been paid already for it.

So fucking annoyed but got the trust there with her so will be repaid I reckon. Even if she is taking the piss charging a higher rate to what we initially agreed.

Dear oh Lord! :unknown:

YorkshireGuy

It won't happen. She might fuck you but she's going to sucker you for more afterwards.

You are a victim of the sunk cost fallacy
External Link/Members Only

Cut your losses, MoneyPig

Yes no doubt that's true but owes me £500 so willing to try get it back from her.
She definitely won't get another penny from me again regardless.

bigmanbigman

Yes no doubt that's true but owes me £500 so willing to try get it back from her.
be real you have given her £500 . that's it!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 10:04:38 pm by bigmanbigman »

Offline scutty brown

This is going to end badly.......you're not going to get that money and she's going to threaten / accuse you of some kind of shit.
Seriously - walk away
Tell her to fuck off and then fuck her reputation

Offline Sedition

Given the ease and enthusiasm with which you seem to want to part with your money, are you sure you are from Yorkshire? :rolleyes:

Robbiebucks

She's fucked you over... write it off, write a negative review and move on.

Offline itk

you're her money pig

you've lost that money

This. ^

Sounds like you've either got EAS, or you're a mug, or both. Why would you give a hooker money upfront though? They see us as walking ATM's and are there purely to line their own pocket. All this BS about 'I do this because I love sex and meeting new people.' is laughable.
Personally, I'd resign myself to the fact I've lost that money and definitely name and shame her here.

Offline Paris69

She's fucked you over... write it off, write a negative review and move on.

+1
The best and most concise advice for you (see Red - above)
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Marmalade

This. ^

Sounds like you've either got EAS, or you're a mug, or both. Why would you give a hooker money upfront though? They see us as walking ATM's and are there purely to line their own pocket. All this BS about 'I do this because I love sex and meeting new people.' is laughable.
Personally, I'd resign myself to the fact I've lost that money and definitely name and shame her here.

From what he said, didn't give her money before the meeting, only at the start of the punt, which is pretty standard, and he had seen her enough times to 'trust' her rather than go for something like 'here's half now and the other half in the morning.' The prossie has then acted badly and not only cut the punt short but not returned an appropriate proportion of the booking fee. So therefore she has ripped him off and misused the 'trust' established from earlier punts to reel him in.

I don't think there's any harm in naming and shaming her. She hasn't come on here to defend herself and if she wants to show that she is not defrauding customers it would give her a chance to act decently. And on the other hand, and in the likelihood that she does not, and has not intended to act decently, the situation will at least be clarified.

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
From what he said, didn't give her money before the meeting, only at the start of the punt, which is pretty standard, and he had seen her enough times to 'trust' her rather than go for something like 'here's half now and the other half in the morning.' The prossie has then acted badly and not only cut the punt short but not returned an appropriate proportion of the booking fee. So therefore she has ripped him off and misused the 'trust' established from earlier punts to reel him in.

I don't think there's any harm in naming and shaming her. She hasn't come on here to defend herself and if she wants to show that she is not defrauding customers it would give her a chance to act decently. And on the other hand, and in the likelihood that she does not, and has not intended to act decently, the situation will at least be clarified.

I agree with you. As an SP, if I had to cut a booking short for something that was not the clients fault, I would be giving him back a proportion of the booking fee. I can understand in "arrangements" where clients pay a monthly stipend, putting it off for another date...but punting is a different matter. He paid his money at the beginning of the booking, there was no reason she couldnt give some of it back.

If she left 2/3rds into the booking for example, she should be giving him a third back. And if it was me, I would be offering a discount off the next booking as well, for the inconvenience and to show good will and that I valued the repeat business and didn't want to take the piss.

Offline Marmalade

I agree with you. As an SP, if I had to cut a booking short for something that was not the clients fault, I would be giving him back a proportion of the booking fee. I can understand in "arrangements" where clients pay a monthly stipend, putting it off for another date...but punting is a different matter. He paid his money at the beginning of the booking, there was no reason she couldnt give some of it back.

If she left 2/3rds into the booking for example, she should be giving him a third back. And if it was me, I would be offering a discount off the next booking as well, for the inconvenience and to show good will and that I valued the repeat business and didn't want to take the piss.

Of course it's easier to say than do. Like paying tax.  :rolleyes:   But I'm pleased you have gone on record saying it. It's one thing to have some values -- I trust you will live up to them. Be sure that if the situation arose and you didn't, doubtless you would be reminded!!!

UKP: praising good service providers and exposing poor ones.  :drinks:

Offline king tarzan

When I part with my hard earned cash

I don't pay for location or fancy furnishings

Nor am I paying for a Tracey or tina with argos jewellery on and distasteful tatoos and council estate accent

I am paying solely for honey standard looks
Yummy dfk Owo (ow very reluctantly ) mango eating and sex protection 2 times

And would be very helpful on the ears if she is well spoken
( only for start of meet / king cobra recharge / and end of meet no need for her to talk otherwise as that's super yummy dfk time)
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline McSwell

Agreed......but he says she has had MOST of the money for the TWO overnights??

Surely you would have only paid the full price for the first one and then the difference for the second one.
If you've paid her cash why not sort out the refund there and then while she's still got the cash with her, especially on the 2nd occasion.

Nah no sympathy from me;

If it's true he's a mug.....There's  a saying,

"Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me"

McSwell

YorkshireGuy

Agreed......but he says she has had MOST of the money for the TWO overnights??

Surely you would have only paid the full price for the first one and then the difference for the second one.
If you've paid her cash why not sort out the refund there and then while she's still got the cash with her, especially on the 2nd occasion.

I paid for one overnight, had some hours with her and was owed some money. Agreed a second overnight fee minus what I'm owed from the first.
Second overnight I gave her 50% of the extra fee we agreed and said I would give the rest in the morning.

If I wasn't from Yorkshire it probably would of been worse but still been taken for a mug  :angry:

bigmanbigman

Unless her over nite was £800 odd that one dear wg

Offline demonic

mug

Love the bedside manner ..... break it to me gently please doctor ... :( :(

YorkshireGuy

Unless her over nite was £800 odd that one dear wg

Bit more than that but was more hours than usual.

Really want to spill all the details but can't just yet.

bigmanbigman

Well nothing to say really £1.000 overnight dont work in my brain also at standard rates .
Each to their own .