Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aquamarine - greedy WG - she ended up losing out.  (Read 1066 times)

Offline hermanmunster

I had a booking arranged a few days in advance with Aquamarine of Diva. £500 for 2 hours.  2 days in advance my work plans changed and I tried to rearrange for that afternoon and still pay the £500 for 2 hours (after my booking and before I was due to see her, the cost of a 2 hour visit increased from £500 to £650).  She apparently offered to see me at a time convenient for her for £500, but if it was to be a time of my choosing the cost was going to be £650.  No way was I paying an extra £150 for her convenience so she lost £500 (she was free had I wished to pay £650).   Some of these girls are so thick, I would never want them running a business for me.

I guess this cannot qualify as a review, but if it did I would rate a negative - for attitude (assuming the quotes were from Aquamarine).     
« Last Edit: May 02, 2022, 04:47:10 pm by hermanmunster »

Offline puntingpumping1920

If you contacted her directly she is not turning down that £500  :lol:
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline hermanmunster

If you contacted her directly she is not turning down that £500  :lol:

If you message me her number, maybe I will.  But I was pissed off with her attitude at the time.

Offline maktraxer2

• Service Provider
Hello Herman! I do not remember in my history that I refused a client, since I love money in any amount. You should understand that usually the agency builds our a work plan during the day, if you failed to book a suitable time for you, then most likely there was a client who claimed this time. Since prices have increased, it was more profitable to book another person. I am very sorry that you have had a negative experience. #aquamarine

Offline puntingpumping1920

Looks like the fault lies with the agent

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Price is now £800 for two hours... £650 = 90mins. That's rapid inflation for you :-)