Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rebecca Ryder Portsmouth  (Read 3050 times)

21 review(s) for RebeccaRyder (20 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The Vicar of Dibley

External Link/Members Only

Firstly I should state that I saw Rebecca when she was working in Worcester Park in South London but as she has moved to Portsmouth now I have posted this in this section.

Was looking for a local WG on the spur of the moment due to an unplanned day off work. Saw Rebecca was within 2 miles and had her webcam light showing on AW.
Phone number displayed on profile so I gave her a ring requesting a quick 15min blow job for £50.

Comms.....Rebecca answered mobile in about 2 rings and confirmed she was available. Arranged a time and given post code.

Location....I knew the road / area so easy to find. Safe residential street with plenty of parking. Parked up and back on phone for house number. Phone answered quickly again and a quick 2 min walk to house number.

Rebecca.....Browsed her profile and seen a couple of her films before so knew what to expect. Bubbly BBW. Didn't disappoint. Was very confident and pleasant.

Meet... Rebecca was dressed in a baby doll nightie when she answered the door as she had been on webcam so looked good. I had only booked 15 mins but asked if she had time for half an hour. Yep, no problem. Paid £70 for 30 mins.

Services....DFK, OWO, lubed up hand job, missionary, doggy then finished with cum on boobs (her idea). All services delivered with enthusiasm and eye contact. Very good oral technique and pussy quite tight. She smelt nice too. Made a strange humming / moaning sound during sex.

Summary....IMO value for money punt.

Would I return... if I was in the area and she was around, yes I would

Offline longshanks101

I have seen Rebecca a couple of times and she is a great punt! A really nice and funny down to earth girl with crazy blowjob skills!

Offline The Vicar of Dibley

I was a bit gutted she moved to Portsmouth. I would have been a regular if she had stayed in Worcester Park. She is just the sort of WG I like due to my OH being as thin as a rake with tits like 2 aspirin on an ironing board.
Keep meaning to try and attend one of her parties that used to be in Victoria but now seem to be in Stockwell, but they are always on an inconvenient day for me. 

Offline TallnHung

Know Rebecca from her parties.
Always gives great service and if you like them BBW with tits worth a decoration she's great ;)