Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Julie @ Invasian, Asian Super Model, etc  (Read 2272 times)

west8

Old pictures:
External Link/Members Only

New pictures:
External Link/Members Only

MASSIVE difference, but admittedly she looks good in both sets.

Can anyone who has seen her please comment on those tits, her height, spoken English ... and her service?

Thanks.

sweetas

west8

Fucking Thai

Get some class.

First member on my ignore list - congratulations!

If you had ever met a Thai WG (or any girl for that matter), you'd know what the fuck you're talking about.

sweetas

I have. Generally dirty scheming ugly little duckers

Not a patch on Chinese or jap

bigone

o
Would you like to share your story with us?
 I find most thai girls very hot

west8

I'd also be VERY interested to know about any genuine South Korean or Japanese WGs in London - agency or indie.

sweetas

I happen to know 2 and have their mobile nos

bigone

I happen to know 2 and have their mobile nos
you going to share with us?

Deco1212deco

Julie is very hot those boobs are exactly the same as the picture, won't do OWO, I reckon she's 5'4, good massage after session, won't shower together, good kisser though..

Overall: 8/10

Offline BillGoldberg

:dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline BillGoldberg

I found her to be a below average Thai SP overall

Physically very attractive, breasts look awesome but dont feel so great due to obvious and quite hard enhancement

Refusal to provide owo is a definite no no from me, however I seem to remember that she used to provide it as I'm positive I received it when I visited her many moons ago

Overall service was lacklustre and she was a blatant clockwatcher eager to make me cum and get it all over with ASAP

Absolutely NOT a recommendation from me :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline brill

Physically very attractive, breasts look awesome but dont feel so great due to obvious and quite hard enhancement

Refusal to provide owo is a definite no no from me, however I seem to remember that she used to provide it as I'm positive I received it when I visited her many moons ago

Overall service was lacklustre and she was a blatant clockwatcher eager to make me cum and get it all over with ASAP

See you got a thing for asian women ;)
You seen any hot eurasians ?

Toejam

Chinese?  You having a laff? 

jchang

I have had the pleasure of visiting Julie a few months back. 100% agree with this, blatant clockwatcher. :thumbsdown: