Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo Gang Bang  (Read 1428 times)

Offline KPL

Can anyone recommend a WG or a duo, who would see two men for a GB in central London? I am well aware of TPC but looking more for a private party tomorrow.

Any recommendations much appreciated  :hi:

Offline Travel

Finding girls who do DP or see two guys is very difficult. I on,y know of one, and my punting buddy isn't keen on her. He likes them late teens/ early twenties. She is not even central London

Good luck with your search. Pm me if you find one.

Offline Paris69

Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline drwho

If you have a bit of patience you could try fabswingers.com
You have to set up a profile but don't have to show your face etc.
Among the genuine swingers there are a few party providers and one guy in particular I have come across and met 3 times who 'manages' multiple profiles of girls and couples who meet in travelodges around London, taking the bookings and coming to the lift while the girls fuck their way around the room.

Weekday afternooms/early evenings.
Look on fabswingers for meets in greater London that refer to 'hotel contributions' (I've paid £50, £40, £50)

Only thing to warn is don't set your sights on the women being too young, slim or beautiful. Enthusiasm goes a long way for me though, including DFK with all 'lovelies' I've met.

Offline hitman33

I would do a short list if potentialso and ask them, you might be surprised. TwI pals and myself have an absolute stunner spending the night, the week after next.

Offline KPL

PM me...

Jimi I couldnt PM you as was informed you can receive PM ? Please try to send me one.

Offline KPL

I would do a short list if potentialso and ask them, you might be surprised. TwI pals and myself have an absolute stunner spending the night, the week after next.

Hitman - can you let me know the feedback and share details if any good?  :hi:

Offline KPL

If you have a bit of patience you could try fabswingers.com
You have to set up a profile but don't have to show your face etc.
Among the genuine swingers there are a few party providers and one guy in particular I have come across and met 3 times who 'manages' multiple profiles of girls and couples who meet in travelodges around London, taking the bookings and coming to the lift while the girls fuck their way around the room.

Weekday afternooms/early evenings.
Look on fabswingers for meets in greater London that refer to 'hotel contributions' (I've paid £50, £40, £50)

Only thing to warn is don't set your sights on the women being too young, slim or beautiful. Enthusiasm goes a long way for me though, including DFK with all 'lovelies' I've met.

thank you Sir!  :drinks:

Offline drwho

I went to one of these travelodge meets yesterday in Stratford. £50 for 2 ladies and pretty much unlimited time.
You have to bring your own condoms ( I'd recommend taking a towel too)
One big (but rampantly friendly) Italian
The other slim late 30s British.
Kissing allowed with both girls and a lot of fun was had with guys coming and going.
I'd find it unsatisfying if these events were my only source of punting but I find they serve well to fill out, especially on a budget and wanting to carry on for an hour or so.