Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Question about water sports and car meets.  (Read 1302 times)

JackBurton86

Hi all.

Hope anyone can help shed some light on these two topics please.
First up water sports.
Does anyone know how this is conducted in a session with a W/G?
Would they make you shower afterwards before they continue with the session?
Is it a guaranteed thing? Could a W/G say yes, but then when it comes time for it, fake it and say she can' go for a pee?
When you think about it, how can you time when you need to pee?

Car meet.
Does that mean that a W/G is willing to have sex/oral outdoors?
It's something I miss. Back in the day I loved picking up lady's of the night for some fun. Having sex/blow job out doors is fantastic. However I really don't want to risk getting caught with all the cameras everywhere now a days.
If they say they are nudist/exhibitionist on their like list.  Does that mean they are up for some outdoor fun?
Does a car meet have to be in a car? Can it be in or around it?

Thanks for any help. Have messaged a few on A/W, but had no reply. Maybe I was asking to many questions?

johnnyboy61

Because of the title thought you were enquiring about pissy fun in cars, which would end up as a very smelly hobby! As for nudism and exhibitionists, I'm sure that the majority of girls ticking this on their likes list are EE girls who just think that it means they are comfortable to get their kit off in their room.

Offline tesla

some girls will want to do watersports in the bath or shower and will require you to shower after, some will be happy to have you on a towel or similar, you need to ask if you have a preference

yes some girls can pee on demand

willbred

Advice...don't bother...the smell on the mats takes ages to clear   :lol:

Offline george r

not done a car meet but a walk in shower or wet room is ideal for water sports, an indie is best and if she can drink lots of water beforehand   hopefully she will be bursting for a piss when you get there , if you can swallow the lot even better !!

SirFrank

Advice...don't bother...the smell on the mats takes ages to clear   :lol:

:lol: +1. I tipped milk in my car a few ago. Took forever to get rid of the smell. God only knows how bad a car full of piss would be.

The girls profile will usually indicate what she will won't do and any doubt ask her if it's on her likes list. Most will clarify the crack
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 02:58:04 pm by SirFrank »

JackBurton86

some girls will want to do watersports in the bath or shower and will require you to shower after, some will be happy to have you on a towel or similar, you need to ask if you have a preference

yes some girls can pee on demand
Thanks for the help.

JackBurton86

not done a car meet but a walk in shower or wet room is ideal for water sports, an indie is best and if she can drink lots of water beforehand   hopefully she will be bursting for a piss when you get there , if you can swallow the lot even better !!
Hope to swallow it some day.

JackBurton86

I knew I should of done this as two separate posts. My car is old enough as it is. Don't want it smelling of piss. Just think the smell of spunk, pussy juice and piss in your car?  :scare: