Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet karyna - Ilford  (Read 2282 times)

1 review(s) for sweet karyna (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

kentpunterryan

Another fucking useless Romanian, gave her a text at 5 and set a time for 7.30 checked she was the girl in the pictures and said I would just walk away if she wasn't, got the reply "yes babay" silly cunt, anyway got there at just before 7.30, tried to call, no answer, text her to ask is it still ok? she text back "20 mins" sent one back saying ok and asking for the door number at the same time looking up the number for plan B half knowing she was fucking me around, waited 15 minutes, rang again, no answer so went off to a local Thai massage place, which was quite good, review later, I`m sure the girls get their fair share of people not showing up or messing them around but if I can`t make it I at least text or call to let them know, but I suppose these kind of women have no manners or shame, the area was not great, the parking was hit and miss and overall a waste of time, so don`t bother with this one lads, she simply is a time waster

External Link/Members Only

Offline The_Don

Thanks for sharing and the review of this time waster.

I do wonder if the pictures are hers though 

kentpunterryan

That`s just it though, it`s the nice fluffy pictures they use to get you there, if it is her she is a cracker, it`s about time AW made it compulsory to show their verification pictures as well, the punting world is a bit unique I know but nowhere else could you get away with false adverts like half of these little fuckers do

Offline The_Don

it`s about time AW made it compulsory to show their verification pictures as well, the punting world is a bit unique I know but nowhere else could you get away with false adverts like half of these little fuckers do

+1

Offline sammyyy

went off to a local Thai massage place, which was quite good, review later,

Is this a massage place around Ilford? Do you have link for this place.

Offline Joelawerence

Anyone else seen Karyna? Or is she a fake?

Offline nevi

Thanks for sharing and the review of this time waster.

I do wonder if the pictures are hers though
Was thinking of going to check this WG out but after reading this review, not going to bother.

Thanks guys for saving me a few bucks

Offline Brazilian Martian

I think this may be the same woman also a Barebacker.