Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stripper Ria Sidcup/Bexley  (Read 3414 times)

12 review(s) for Dancer_Victoria  (4 positive, 1 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline stnnpunt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Here goes, my second ever review so apologies in advance gentlemen.

Comms:
Initial email on aw regarding availability, next day reply stating Thursday's and Saturday's and a phone number. Actual booking done via text , done with quick replies and given the postcode. Phone call from Ria when outside for the door number.

Discreet flat behind some shops, met by the madam who was welcoming and took me up to the room and introduced to Ria. Place was clean with basic furnishings. Suited for it's purpose.

The Girl:
Ria has a sociable and down to earth personality, extremely welcoming. Definitely the girl in the pics. Pretty face, petite toned body with perky natural breasts.

Services/Fee:
 £60 for 30 minutes. OW and protected sex in multiple positions.

The Meet:
Warm welcome from Ria, who seemed bubbly and happy to see me and offered a drink. Got the paperwork sorted and straight into the action. Ria was dressed in skimpy black lingerie which was soon on the floor. Straight onto the bed and Ria starting with a hj to get things going then onto covered oral (OWO not offered at all) despite this it was surprisingly great, nearly making me pop, something that doesn't happen easily for me through a bj. I did try to play with Ria to which she declined. I don't do reverse oral so not sure if offered.

Ria then got on top and to be fair isn't her greatest asset but gave it her best and responded well. Then went for some spooning, doggy and missionary followed by doggy to finish, finally finishing over her tits and body, leaving just enough time to clean up. Not once did Ria check the time or phone and certainly seemed to enjoy it all.

Conclusion: services were basic and would have preferred OWO but cannot complain due to Ria's bj skills. Would have liked to play with Ria for a bit but didn't push it further. I'm not one for fk/dfk but based on the basic service doubt it is offered, same again for reverse oral even though she appears to offer it on her profile. Suppose you may get it if you ask.

I think that it was good value overall despite being basic, attitude is everything and certainly made it. I would visit again and will probably become a regular.

Offline FCB

« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 01:54:46 am by FCB »

holland

Thanks OP and FCB for your info.
She looks quite hot but she has a very bad history and the service is a bit limited.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 02:05:52 am by holland »