Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bree121, around Brick Lane  (Read 5966 times)

7 review(s) for Bree_ (4 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline disco

External Link/Members Only

This is my first review, please be nice :)

It's a while back, probably a year or so ago, that I saw Bree. I very rarely punt, but wanted to do this review because of the other thread (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=125530.0) on UKP regarding Bree.

Anyway, I booked her via txt, same day, and got to see her in her apartment at the Shoreditch end of Brick Lane. It was my first punt for a very long time, and I was sort of nervous before going to see her.
Her place was great, a modern flat that she clearly lived in. It was not super clean, very personable, with a bit of boheme feeling to it. She offered me a glass of white wine, and we chatted a bit. I had a quick shower (she did not ask me to), and we went into the bedroom.

Bree is a tiny little girl with a big ass, and big soft boobs. I am not an expert, but I am sure the boobs were real. They were - how to put this - definitely not hangning, but not bolt ons or hard in anyway. Her face is very pretty, and she had this fantastic big hair. Some of her pictures on her profiles are very 'styled', and her videos doesn't have a like a natural feel to them - at least to me. But in person she was a *real* girl, super smart, sexy and anything but fake.

YMMV - but I had a great time with her. Bree really knows how to move her body, she is very good at presenting herself, and if you are turned on by visuals, then let her do her thing. She was bending over just the right way, teasing me and making all the right moves.
She then moved on to real deep OWO. Sloppy, gagging and making loads of noises. She was varied in speed and took good care of my balls in the process. All while looking me straight in the eyes, and making sure I had the best view to the action. She asked me if I wanted to fuck her, and that was certainly my plan, but the OWO was just so good that I wanted to her to continue to CIM. Which she took real well and continued to the very end.
I don't remember if she went to cleanse or swallowed, or what she did.
After this we stayed in bed a bit - she was surely up for seconds, but at that occasion I was all worn out.

I do not remember what I paid for it, I do not punt regularly so honestly care less about the cost.

I did reach out to her again the other day, I have this fantasy about filming and asked if she was up for it. Answer was sadly no.

Offline disco

Bullshit  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

As in it didn't happen?
I just looked up my txt msgs, and found the exact date. See screenshot.

Also, as it turned out (I had forgotten that when writing the review above) I actually called first, and then arranged by txt.

Hidden Image/Members Only

James999

FUCK  :scare: At those prices you'd think she'd be able to afford to get her hair sorted out  :thumbsdown:

holland

FUCK  :scare: At those prices you'd think she'd be able to afford to get her hair sorted out  :thumbsdown:
She charges £300 and the op doesn't remember how much he paid.  :crazy:
It is hard to believe it.
I would remember that for the rest of my life :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 01:48:53 pm by holland »

Yeboahsleftfoot

As in it didn't happen?

Also, as it turned out (I had forgotten that when writing the review above) I actually called first, and then arranged by txt.

Where do you get a mobile with a 2 prefix, every mobile number I ever saw started with a 7?

Offline JamesRockford

Where do you get a mobile with a 2 prefix, every mobile number I ever saw started with a 7?
Also the PAYG balance at the bottom of the screenshot is in US$.  This is a WG with a lot of time and imagination on her hands. :scare:

Offline disco

Through External Link/Members Only - it's quite handy for this kinda thing.

Also the PAYG balance at the bottom of the screenshot is in US$.  This is a WG with a lot of time and imagination on her hands. :scare:

Yup, Hushed works in USD...
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 02:11:04 pm by disco »

Offline Moneyd

Over priced and average looking.

Finish this sentence.

I smell...

Offline Moneyd

As in it didn't happen?

Plus you can see where this photo has been shopped. Take it from a graphic designer.

Plus I can't remember the last time I called a mobile that started in 23???

Offline JamesRockford

I smell...

... fishy undies?
... like a wet dog?
... smoke - RUN, EVERYBODY!?
... a rat?

Offline baranabus96

"I do not remember what I paid for it, I do not punt regularly so honestly care less about the cost. "

:lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

If money is no issue then feel free to fund my next punt, then at least i'll believe you.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Through External Link/Members Only - it's quite handy for this kinda thing.

Yup, Hushed works in USD...

+44 2 - that's the bit I don't understand +44 UK country code then must be 7, 2 mobile prefixes are Carribbean, Belsarus, parts of Fharoe Islands and various African countries, I'm confused.

Offline disco

+44 2 - that's the bit I don't understand +44 UK country code then must be 7, 2 mobile prefixes are Carribbean, Belsarus, parts of Fharoe Islands and various African countries, I'm confused.

Try it, it gives you the option of numbers when you set it up - see attached:

and here - a bunch of 23 xxx numbers being available.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 02:25:47 pm by disco »

Muffdiver39

Move over Sir Camelot coming through

Offline Moneyd

Try it, it gives you the option of numbers when you set it up - see attached:

and here - a bunch of 23 xxx numbers being available.

A) they are local numbers. Landline numbers. That you can't text from.

B) you can still see where the original picture was shopped.

C) ...bye for now and don't worry, there are plenty of (soon to be disappointed ) punters that unfortunatley don't use this site.

:dash:

Offline disco

A) they are local numbers. Landline numbers. That you can't text from.

B) you can still see where the original picture was shopped.

C) ...bye for now and don't worry, there are plenty of (soon to be disappointed ) punters that unfortunatley don't use this site.

:dash:

A) PM me your cell phone number and I will send you a txt from a 23 xxx number. EDIT: Guess there is no PM system on this forum. SO I will do even better: Moneyd, or anyone else, I just setup a new burner number on Hushed: +442380000243. Feel free to txt it, and I will reply. It works :)

B) Pic was shopped yes, obviously. I removed the address, phone number and other personal info

C) Yes, you are probably right. "Bye for now" it is,  you guys always complain about punters not posting reviews. Now I really understand why :)

« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 02:53:41 pm by disco »

Offline Brazilian Martian

A) PM me your cell phone number and I will send you a txt from a 23 xxx number. EDIT: Guess there is no PM system on this forum. SO I will do even better: Moneyd, or anyone else, I just setup a new burner number on Hushed: +442380000243. Feel free to txt it, and I will reply. It works :)

B) Pic was shopped yes, obviously. I removed the address, phone number and other personal info

C) Yes, you are probably right. "Bye for now" it is,  you guys always complain about punters not posting reviews. Now I really understand why :)

Because this review is so transparent it's either you're a white knight trying to drum up business for her. Or you are bree using a different ip address and email trying to drum up business for yourself. Either way i personall reject this bullshit that you pass off as a review.

We can all spot fakeness a mile off
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 03:04:25 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline baranabus96

yep... not like we have about a thousand reviews a month or anything.

holland

I cant' believe this bullshit!
From her profile:

Offline Moneyd

I cant' believe this bullshit!
From her profile:

It's not bullshit if she believes it, but she clearly has her head up her ass.

Offline disco

Because this review is so transparent it's either you're a white knight trying to drum up business for her. Or you are bree using a different ip address and email trying to drum up business for yourself. Either way i personall reject this bullshit that you pass off as a review.

We can all spot fakeness a mile off

OK - fair enough. I've never written a review before, and I am not sure where it went wrong. As mentioned, it was triggered by the other thread as I actually did have a great time with Bree, and felt the other thread was unfair. So, white knight? I dunno - I was just giving my 2c.

Also, I don't see how you guys can be so pissed at me, I meant no harm really. I hate being called a liar, which is why I went above and beyond to post evidence of my booking - but I will stop all that now, and let you make up your own minds. No big deal :)

Anyway, Mod's can delete the review, or do what ever.

OK - fair enough. I've never written a review before, and I am not sure where it went wrong. As mentioned, it was triggered by the other thread as I actually did have a great time with Bree, and felt the other thread was unfair. So, white knight? I dunno - I was just giving my 2c.

Also, I don't see how you guys can be so pissed at me, I meant no harm really. I hate being called a liar, which is why I went above and beyond to post evidence of my booking - but I will stop all that now, and let you make up your own minds. No big deal :)

Anyway, Mod's can delete the review, or do what ever.

Exactly you have just said the other thread was unfair Sony posted this review to show support for her. If you had a good punt then fair enough but to post this review to help her out is white knighting of the highest order

Offline baranabus96

Exactly you have just said the other thread was unfair Sony posted this review to show support for her. If you had a good punt then fair enough but to post this review to help her out is white knighting of the highest order

Agreed.

" it was triggered by the other thread"

So in other words he came to her aid after someone else did something to piss him off. I just read through the other review and there really isn't anything that strikes me as something that would lead to him being "triggered".

If he doesn't give specifics I have to chalk it up to the other one being neutral and the OP being unable to comprehend that other punters might have different expectations than him.

Agreed.

" it was triggered by the other thread"

So in other words he came to her aid after someone else did something to piss him off. I just read through the other review and there really isn't anything that strikes me as something that would lead to him being "triggered".

If he doesn't give specifics I have to chalk it up to the other one being neutral and the OP being unable to comprehend that other punters might have different expectations than him.
:thumbsup: +1000

Offline JamesRockford

OP reminds me of Marty McFly.

Yeboahsleftfoot

It's not bullshit if she believes it, but she clearly has her head up her ass.

Who says white guys can't dance, disgrace!

Muffdiver39

Shame though as I've always wanted a smash with Bree121

holland

« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 05:54:49 pm by holland »

Offline Bangers and Gash

You guys reckon she'll do an hour incall for £100?  :blush:

Offline Marmalade

Quote from: disco
I am not an expert, but I am sure the boobs were real.

That's good. Cos were pretty sure you're not.  :music: :thumbsdown:

Online stampjones

Not sure why everyone is jumping on OP. Seems a reasonable review to me other than the low post count & year gap. Dont think it was excessively positive and he provided proof of his encounter (probably).

Never seen bree myself so can't comment on veracity but posting a single positive review of a whore you thought was good isnt white knighting imo, just providing an alternative view, which is surely what this place is about. Pretty much the rest of what he says is defending himself.

I dont have the experience of others here in spotting trolls, eas etc, so maybe I'm just gullible, but he seems genuine to me.

Not sure why everyone is jumping on OP. Seems a reasonable review to me other than the low post count & year gap. Dont think it was excessively positive and he provided proof of his encounter (probably).

Never seen bree myself so can't comment on veracity but posting a single positive review of a whore you thought was good isnt white knighting imo, just providing an alternative view, which is surely what this place is about. Pretty much the rest of what he says is defending himself.

I dont have the experience of others here in spotting trolls, eas etc, so maybe I'm just gullible, but he seems genuine to me.

I would say your gullible read back what he has said, he clearly said he posted this review because of the negative stick she was getting on a other thread about her  :hi:

Offline baranabus96

He said that he specifically posted it because he left another review was wrong in some way while not going into any detail about what it was wrong for.

A definition white knight who couldn't accept that someone else had a different/worse experience.

Online stampjones

I would say your gullible read back what he has said, he clearly said he posted this review because of the negative stick she was getting on a other thread about her  :hi:
I can read but nothing in that says he is or isnt a white knight imo. There are two motivations I can think of off the top of my head:
1) "oh these beasts are saying terrible things about my true love - i know she really loves me deep down if she can only see how I defende her honour, blah blah blah"
2) "i had a good punt with her so in the spirit of balance, I'll share my experience"
I personally dont think there's too much in what he says to suggest 1 over 2.

But, hey I dont really give a fuck. Lots of people obviously think 1. It just seems to me that we lose some potentially valuable members because we're too quick to scream sergei on some (and i emphasise some) occasions. But as I say I have less experience than you in this, so...

Online stampjones

I can read but nothing in that says he is or isnt a white knight imo. There are two motivations I can think of off the top of my head:
1) "oh these beasts are saying terrible things about my true love - i know she really loves me deep down if she can only see how I defende her honour, blah blah blah"
2) "i had a good punt with her so in the spirit of balance, I'll share my experience"

But, hey I dont really give a fuck. Lots of people obviously think 1. It just seems to me that we lose some potentially valuable members because we're too quick to scream sergei on some (and i emphasise some) occasions. But as I say I have less experience than you in this, so...
Actually I better shut the fuck up or Im gonna look like In white knighting disco  :scare:

Well as you have said earlier on you have very little experience when it comes to catching out trolls and white knights. So it's best you sit on the sidelines and let the experts work.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
you say u dont punt often but you then say you reached out to her again..

also im fucked shes taken my 121 as she never used to be bree121 :lol:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

holland

He also uses an application to hide his mobile number.
Very unusual for someone who pretend to punt very rarely.

Maybe your her role model she's trying to be the black version of you becca  ;)  the 121 is a homage to the legend that you are in the south west region of UK

Online pumps

£300 p/hr  :lol:

damn.... She's not even that nice.

If you really want jokes have a look at her other webpage page her blog and pics are just ludicrous :lol:

Offline Bangers and Gash

also im fucked shes taken my 121...

So much for finding ''inner peace''  :)

Online pumps

If you really want jokes have a look at her other webpage page her blog and pics are just ludicrous :lol:

Sad thing is she looks like a typical south east London / croydon girl you wouldn't even give a second look at if you passed her in the street

Offline JamesRockford

To be fair to her, you probably do get 'flirting' included in the price. Coy sideways glances, frequent trips to the ladies room to powder her nose, current affairs discussion and whatnot. And if there's time left over, there may be some token 'lovemaking' to the sound of that blue-eyed white boy of soul Michael Bolton.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 01:40:52 pm by JamesRockford »

Offline LNDNman

I've got to say, the most obvious and flagrant tell tale sign that this is bullshit is that the OP only has an interest in posting on this thread.

This is total bollocks.

However, what I would say is that although some of the guys have said that they find this girl very average looking, I must say that I personally find her very attractive and since I'm white, I would evidently be "allowed" to meet her... however, I simply won't be meeting her as although my pockets are deep, I also know the value of money and an escort is simply not worth £300 per hour for a seemingly vanilla service.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 02:35:38 pm by LNDNman »

To be fair to her, you probably do get 'flirting' included in the price. Coy sideways glances, frequent trips to the ladies room to powder her nose, current affairs discussion and whatnot. And if there's time left over, there may be some token 'lovemaking' to the sound of that blue-eyed white boy of soul Michael Bolton.

:sarcastic:

Offline dlgh11

She seems like a bit of a bombscare. I tried organising a booking with her several months ago and as soon as I asked questions regarding the services offered she bailed saying that the messages were too explicit and that she wouldn't be interested in seeing me. Odd attitude for someone in the industry of providing services. Anyhow, if her business model works then fair play to her...