Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting Can be Dirty In a good way  (Read 2714 times)

Neal69

So I usually am a GFE type of person and have enjoyed many a good romp with a WG who at least puts the effort in to pretend that they enjoy shagging you.

I have just come off an enforced punting break ( injury) and all I could think about while on the break was poking some FAF Young Romanian Hottie.

So I booked one that I had never seen before but had some good reviews on here for being a GFE Service Provider and off I trotted with a stiffy. Got to the location only to find a cancellation text had come through while I was driving there. She probably had the offer of a longer booking than my Half an hour..F77K.

So Quickly on AW and found another Rom who was local and who took my short notice booking. Turned up and she was pretty hot and off we went upstairs. It soon became clear that this was not going to be a GFE as no kissing and no passion so I just fucked her and off I went.

My point is that I actually enjoyed the punt as all I wanted was to shag a fit young hottie.

Another time I had a dreadful punt with a British WG ( Neg Review ) but as in the above I just fucked her and left and look back on it with a certain amount of dirty satisfaction.

Do others feel like this Sometimes?

N

Online RedKettle

Yes I remember years ago turning up horny as hell and the young fit hottie I thought I had booked was a GILF - reasonable shape to be honest.

She was British and somewhat downmarket, as was the room she took me into.

I should have walked but I just got on with it and had a shag that felt all wrong in many ways - she was so much older and it felt dirty.  But you know what I loved it and still remember that one more vividly than most other punts.

Online danny#3

I'm not really into the GFE thing and really don't mind if a prossie just lets me fuck her, i get into my own little world and bang away. The result is that I can quite happily smash some fit as fuck euro hotties that others on here would be really pissed off with their non engagement, I'm fine with it.

Online the_exile

Yes, there is a certain satisfaction of getting a decent shag out of an otherwise rubbish meet!

Offline smiths

So I usually am a GFE type of person and have enjoyed many a good romp with a WG who at least puts the effort in to pretend that they enjoy shagging you.

I have just come off an enforced punting break ( injury) and all I could think about while on the break was poking some FAF Young Romanian Hottie.

So I booked one that I had never seen before but had some good reviews on here for being a GFE Service Provider and off I trotted with a stiffy. Got to the location only to find a cancellation text had come through while I was driving there. She probably had the offer of a longer booking than my Half an hour..F77K.

So Quickly on AW and found another Rom who was local and who took my short notice booking. Turned up and she was pretty hot and off we went upstairs. It soon became clear that this was not going to be a GFE as no kissing and no passion so I just fucked her and off I went.

My point is that I actually enjoyed the punt as all I wanted was to shag a fit young hottie.

Another time I had a dreadful punt with a British WG ( Neg Review ) but as in the above I just fucked her and left and look back on it with a certain amount of dirty satisfaction.

Do others feel like this Sometimes?

N

No never nowadays as I require kissing to be on offer, just a shag isn't my bag. I also never punt without having a viable and known to me plan B, a regular to turn to if plan A goes tits up.

LL

Yes I can enjoy shagging a hot girl without the GFE and kissing. The main problem is - in this kind of setup where I'm booking a young girl, at short notice, without looking for her reviews (or perhaps she doesn't have any), is that I almost always find myself being rushed to cum when I prefer to take my time to make the most of the booking.

The other potential problem is bad attitude. If she's moody and/or rude then I'll not enjoy it and this as we know is another tactic often used to make us hurry up.

Another factor to consider is the after-effect. For me personally the punt you describe would be good but I would forget about it very quickly and I'd be looking for another within a day or two afterwards! A GFE punt would give me something to think about for a while and the urge to punt, I might be able to stave off for a week or two afterwards.

Offline S.X. MacHine

'Look', said the young bull, 'cows!'. 'Let's run down the field as fast as we can and shag one!'. The old bull replied 'No. Let's walk slowly down the field and shag them all'.
LL, I suspect, is probably a mature punter, like myself. I too prefer the calm walk; the GFE, though in youth I would have preferred the frenetic shag.
You live, you learn.

Offline Hertsgent

For me, I enjoy what the OP describes....on occasion - but don't go back for a return as there are plenty more fish in the sea (or hot EEs on AW) as they say for that experience. But enjoy it....absolutely I do  :thumbsup:

I can normally find plenty to amuse me , even in a below average meeting, which is one of my few skills I'm glad to have!

pking_paul

If I am already horny as hell that would work for me, but all too often the pretty young things don't seem to want to bother helping on that score. Their just get on with it and go attitude means I really have to be in the right mood already.

I'm not that old, just bored and like to get teased a little first.

LL

LL, I suspect, is probably a mature punter, like myself.
Mature as in not immature. But not mature as in old!

Offline Malvolio

I agree with the OP's point - I like the GFE, but there is definitely something to be said for pumping away at a fit young thing that you know you're never going to see again. 

It may well be the variety from my usual punt that I'm enjoying.

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

I always found a 15 minute quickie sorted out the sordid gremlins lurking in my nether regions  :diablo:

Offline shaunogg

I agree with the OP's point - I like the GFE, but there is definitely something to be said for pumping away at a fit young thing that you know you're never going to see again. 

It may well be the variety from my usual punt that I'm enjoying.

Perhaps the search to find the right gfe that is right for our own tastes is difficult to get right 100% of the time.
So a quicky stab at a young
,hot, pump and dump breaks up the gfe questing nicely?

Neal69

Glad I am not the only one that feels this way

:drinks:

N

Offline mh

One of my worst and yet best punts was an EE girl who changed the price on arrival, changed the length of the booking at arrival, refused to do agreed services or did them reluctantly, kept asking me if I was coming, kept checking her phone, looking out the window, etc, etc.

She was as FAF, as the OP put it. Looked totally innocent but dressed like a complete tart and I thoroughly enjoyed spending every second of my booking ignoring what she was saying and just shagging her every which way to Tuesday until I was done. I almost booked her again the next week just to repeat but did not have the opportunity as she moved to another location and didn't return.

Roulette

I normally like a gfe, but also like it when they're disengaged. Like you say it feels dirty. First hooker I saw would turn her head to the side during sex. She'd even check her nails while I was banging away. Kind of miss that.  :lol:

vt

The Germans have a word for this...Optikfick...where the girl is hot as fuck to look at, but doesn't really put out with all the GFE trimmings like kissing and pretending she likes you, but you get a certain satisfaction from the release of nailing a fit hottie!  :cool:

Offline fatboy

Looking back I would agree with Neal that my neg review/poor punts have ended with me just being in a personal shagzone which was not unpleasant. Like the op I prefer both parties interacting, it reminds me of sex when I was younger, perhaps that is the problem but for me half of the pleasure comes from closeness and intimacy which is missing from my (and others) life.

V3

The whole point to punting is to get whatever works for you. Good WGs will quickly pick-up on what you are after - for many that will mean tuning into you so they can make you cum asap but sometimes (if they are horny or into you) there can be some chemistry and they are the memorable punts. Personally I've never had a bad bj for example.... But some were bloody marvellous!

LL

The whole point to punting is to get whatever works for you. Good WGs will quickly pick-up on what you are after - for many that will mean tuning into you so they can make you cum asap but sometimes (if they are horny or into you) there can be some chemistry and they are the memorable punts. Personally I've never had a bad bj for example.... But some were bloody marvellous!
Never had a bad BJ?
Never been to a Soho walk up? :hi:

Siders69

If the girl is useless and not making any effort and the money has already been handed over...I find wanking over them and then splurting in their hair or face if possible gives me a sense of mild satisfaction...until I walk out the door and realise Ive been clipped !