Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting and the other half  (Read 2349 times)

scousemouse16

Hi all
Just interested in what you all say to the other half.for those unlucky enough to have one..as an excuse to slope off for the punts??
For me I work shifts so it's usually along the  lines of  "I've got to go in earlier to cover someone" get the punt sorted then off to work or vise versa" I'm working late" go for the punt quick wipe down with the baby wipes from the boot of the car then home to the shit day sick of working late stories :D
Has anyone ever been caught out?through texts or emails off the girls or been pulled over the odd £60/£80+ taken from joint bank accounts?
I've been using the girls for yearsand doubt I'll stop anytime soon just need to be more inventive with my excuses for sloping out the door.

Offline smiths

Hi all
Just interested in what you all say to the other half.for those unlucky enough to have one..as an excuse to slope off for the punts??
For me I work shifts so it's usually along the  lines of  "I've got to go in earlier to cover someone" get the punt sorted then off to work or vise versa" I'm working late" go for the punt quick wipe down with the baby wipes from the boot of the car then home to the shit day sick of working late stories :D
Has anyone ever been caught out?through texts or emails off the girls or been pulled over the odd £60/£80+ taken from joint bank accounts?
I've been using the girls for yearsand doubt I'll stop anytime soon just need to be more inventive with my excuses for sloping out the door.

IMO its wise not to be too specific about what excuses you use nowadays on here as its likely that mumsnetters and others may well read UKP and punters would be giving them that info.

carefree

My Mrs works mon-fri whereas I work shifts (2 days 2 nights) so out of a rolling 8 days I am at home on my own for 6 of them and don't answer to anybody :yahoo:

She has her car and I have mine, so no travelling issues.

As for money, I have my own pre pay MasterCard with a grand total of over £800.00 saved so far for my "slut fund" amongst other things.

Isn't life great :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 12:14:23 pm by carefree »

scousemouse16

Slut fund seems like a good idea,,I've got a prepaid Mastercard that was until I read that post lying dormant in my wallet which now is subject to a debate on how much to top up every week,,,your right life is great ;)

Offline Stalinator

I won't give out my excuses, as you say the Mumsnetters are everywhere.

I also have a "slut fund". Handiest way to pay for punting and keeps her indoors in the dark.

carefree

Punting is like everything else in life, only as hard as you want to make it.

Offline claretandblue

I just punt during the week either during work hours or straight after so rarely have to give an excuse which is good

Pussydoc

i think putting a small amount in a slut fund weekly not noticed by oh  , then always have tidy sum for punting ..

carefree

i think putting a small amount in a slut fund weekly not noticed by oh  , then always have tidy sum for punting ..

Exactly, not rocket science.

I can slope off whenever l like and fuck some fit dirty slut and nobody has a clue.  No excuses as to where I've been and no having to explain why I've withdrawn money from the bank.

Easy :thumbsup:

Offline jstrong

Hi all

You have not reviewed any of your punts over the years but want to know the excuses punters make. Strange   :thumbsdown:

scousemouse16

Strange in what way?I only signed up a few days ago

scousemouse16

Only trying to break the ice here

Offline Ozy84

IMO its wise not to be too specific about what excuses you use nowadays on here as its likely that mumsnetters and others may well read UKP and punters would be giving them that info.

Yes i would agree.

Offline threechilliman

Slut fund, I like that. Due to lack of punting this year I currently have over a grand stashed. No excuses required for me as I tend to punt when going from A to B around lunchtime, so an hour is easily lost. I always have an excuse for being where I might be as well - rehearsed so it would slip off the tongue if needed.

tcm

Offline RedKettle

This is always going to vary between us depending on personal circumstances. 

As flagged above it is tricky to talk on here about specifics as it is open forum.

However general points for me include that I only punt in an area where I have a genuine reason to be, not a made up excuse.  If I get a speeding ticket etc etc I want to be able to say "oh yes that when I was......." and that is a genuine reason to be there.

As to creating the time I am lucky with my work pattern and easy to get gaps in the day.

seward

Whatever excuses you make try to put some legit reasons in the mix, it's easier than total fabrication, which you may forget details if challenged, by OH, being retired I have the time, and involve another hobby that gives the reason to be out and about,and cash put away in small quantities is the answer to not involving joint accounts, cash leaves no trace,and easy to hide,and wise words from others on the thread don't give specifics,you don't know whose taking an interest, it doesn't take much to create a link. :hi:

Emjaysee

Join a 'gym', explains nipping off for a couple of hours and spending a couple of quid.
Might have to explain why you've not lost any weight after a couple of months though.

Offline itk

My Mrs works mon-fri whereas I work shifts (2 days 2 nights) so out of a rolling 8 days I am at home on my own for 6 of them and don't answer to anybody :yahoo:

She has her car and I have mine, so no travelling issues.

As for money, I have my own pre pay MasterCard with a grand total of over £800.00 saved so far for my "slut fund" amongst other things.

Isn't life great :thumbsup:

Slut fund.  :D Mine is currently hidden amongst DVD's.

Offline Moresomes

Slut fund.  :D Mine is currently hidden amongst DVD's.

Between Pretty Woman, and Belle de Jour

np500

I'm very lucky, I'm married and she don't give a flying fuck what I do or where I go ! That said she thinks I'm out with the boys, at sporting events, live or in pub watching on tv with mates, gigs,  visiting various mates at there houses / flats, going to car auctions the list goes on, also self employed so often have to go off of an evening to price a job, work late, own boss, work any hours I like, can take a day off when I like.  just last week took the o h to work in working clothes , home shower off to punt 55 miles away , punt, home , working clothes back on , pick o h  up , yes life can be great, and before anyone on mums net points a finger, I only do this because my o h has had a headache for 8 years !
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 04:19:48 pm by np500 »

SUMO61

This is always going to vary between us depending on personal circumstances. 

As flagged above it is tricky to talk on here about specifics as it is open forum.

However general points for me include that I only punt in an area where I have a genuine reason to be, not a made up excuse.  If I get a speeding ticket etc etc I want to be able to say "oh yes that when I was......." and that is a genuine reason to be there.

As to creating the time I am lucky with my work pattern and easy to get gaps in the day.

+1  Never ever go anywhere I don't have a reason to be.