Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mandy temptations  (Read 1309 times)

Offline ptkinguk

I was wondering whether anyone would like to write any more reviews on Mandy and or duos with her I've read most of them on here and am planning to have one with her after X mas who would you recommend to have one with and what sort of experience should I expect ?

Offline PLeisure

She's extensively reviewed at 34. How many more do you need  :unknown:

Maybe the better solution is to write your own review, no?  ;) :hi:

GolfNut

I was wondering whether anyone would like to write any more reviews on Mandy and or duos with her I've read most of them on here and am planning to have one with her after X mas who would you recommend to have one with and what sort of experience should I expect ?

Pretty peculiar post this.

GN

Sureshot

34 reviews (guessing a ukp record?) will tell you exactly what to expect and if people will recommend!

OP, just do it  ;)

michaelcarter

Offline Owwhatanight

Are you for real ?

Offline PLeisure

Are you for real ?
Think it may be his first punt and he's seeking further reassurance

DannyJames

Think it may be his first punt and he's seeking further reassurance

It isn't, according to his other post.

Offline threechilliman

After recent reviews it's difficult to say what you should expect. My experience was pretty average as was someone else's. I was tempted because of the number of green reviews, but she fell well short of expectations.

tcm

Offline ptkinguk

It'll be my first duo and English punt as I'm pretty new to this whole thing I think I'm just going to try and book her and see for myself I guess that's the best bet thanks

Offline PLeisure

It'll be my first duo and English punt as I'm pretty new to this whole thing I think I'm just going to try and book her and see for myself I guess that's the best bet thanks
Best luck, pt - a review would be appreciated  :hi:

Online Name redacted

Best luck, pt - a review would be appreciated  :hi:

However you need proof of booking taking place these days  :thumbsup: