Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Real viva street accounts  (Read 751 times)

Offline Smithy2020

Sooo we are all aware that viva street has loads of scammers.
Any accounts that anyone knows are real??
No success with the site myself yet

Offline Fence Post

What's your location Smithy?
There's plenty of recent reviews of VS girls, mainly in Nottingham  (ILO! ) and off the Leicester Lads.
I've reviewed some in Derby who may still be there.
Look back through the recent reviews there are plenty.
I enjoyed Rom Roulette but after a run of disappointments, I've been sticking to regulars.
Chance your hand and let us know.

Offline roger_weekly

My guess is that 75-80% are fake, based on my bookings

Online ZeroCount

It really depends how you define"fake". I've found that around 50% don't reply at all, I guess you can't get much more fake than that.

Of the rest, some proportion are time wasters who go radio silent after you've turned up for a booking. I'm guessing that's mostly down to them not caring if they double book, since they're not really after repeat custom.

Of the remainder that you actually get to see, maybe half turn out to be a totally different girl to the pictures. For the rest, the pictures are either heavily shopped, or from a good few years back, or both. It's a rare occurrence to turn up and think "wow, your pictures didn't do you justice".

Then even if you've managed to turn up and actually see the girl you're expecting, it's pretty rare to get the service you were hoping for. Most of them seem to treat the profile text as a way to lure guys in, and don't believe it needs to bear any relation to reality.

Yet despite all that, some of us still spend our time and money pursuing the holy grail of an attractive young hottie who provides a decent service for 15 minutes for a mere £40. It's bloody gratifying when you find it too.

Online ZeroCount

But sorry, I'm rambling. Probably more what you're looking for, a couple of recent real ones:-

Alyna: External Link/Members Only
Proper big fat lass, probably 35ish, photos aren't her, p&d only but decent oral with.

Miky: External Link/Members Only
She's the girl in the pics though they're sort of flattering, she's pretty enough. Again just a quick p&d.

Reviews to follow, not that there's much more to say.

Offline gbyld87

It really depends how you define"fake". I've found that around 50% don't reply at all, I guess you can't get much more fake than that.

Viva takes payment on a week / month basis i think, so people will block book an ad then leave it up.  I guess they don't bother to take down details (like phone number) when they're not working, and just don't pick up the messages or answer the calls if they do come through.  Half the time, the phone will be off if you call it.  I wouldn't call these necesarily fake, just that you catch them at a time they're not working and they've left the ad up.  Also, there's no 'green light' on viva like there is on AW so you just don't know what their situation is on any given day.

There's one girl in Leicester I have messaged a few times.  Most times i got nothing back, then maybe 6 hours later I get a reply.  I got one once at 3am ffs.  I guess she just went through her phone once she decided to start work that day.

Another example, I tried this lady a couple of days ago: External Link/Members Only - heard nothing back, then a text 2 hours later saying she was on her period this week and not working.  Of course the ad is still up and phone number still showing.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 09:41:50 am by gbyld87 »

Offline Straightsix

My guess is that 75-80% are fake, based on my bookings
Fake as in 'no girl' or B&S?
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online ZeroCount

As far as I can tell, Viva lists search results in order of when they were added, so I only ever bother with the top results. I know the others are older ads and very unlikely to reply.

I'm not too bothered by the ones who take ages to get back to me. I can usually find some mutually convenient time, as long as they communicate. I know these girls all work different times and they're often too busy to text back.

The only ones I bundle into the "fake" category are those who never reply at all, even after several attempts across different days, even when it's a fresh ad that's only just popped up. I don't get the point of putting up the ad at all and doing that, they get nothing out of it. I can only assume they're so snowed under with custom they can afford to just ignore some of it.

Offline Fence Post

The only ones I bundle into the "fake" category are those who never reply at all, even after several attempts across different days, even when it's a fresh ad that's only just popped up. I don't get the point of putting up the ad at all and doing that, they get nothing out of it. I can only assume they're so snowed under with custom they can afford to just ignore some of it.

I agree ZC.
There's no private gallery or movies to pedal as on AW where the sp can display but not do anything physical. With VS you have to be there to earn, so it's a permanent advert once displayed.

Online scutty brown

the old fuggly British ones are usually real

Offline Pinkees

The viva street pricing structure is not cheap

basic posting advert £8.99

VIP carousel 7 days £49.99

Highlight 7 days £19.99

7 days multi repost of advert £39.99 or 7 day x 2 £19.99

featured £34.99 7 days  / new £4.99

so not a cheap site to advertise on

Offline gbyld87

As far as I can tell, Viva lists search results in order of when they were added, so I only ever bother with the top results.

They can buy add-ons or power-ups or whatever to their account / ad, which gives it flair (such as the 'featured' tag or the orange or green highlight or bumping to the top of the listings).  The advertiser can just log into their profile, then toggle all their required add-ons 'on' and hit 'refresh'.  I think there's one that automatically bumps the listing ever 4 hours or so (might be longer or shorter period between bumps).

A Leicester girl showed me it all a few months back on her phone.  Expensive as fuck to list, but i'm sure Viva know their market well enough.  Despite having all these add-on features etc the girl in question was and is still unreliable as fuck to contact  :dash:

This is some of the stuff they buy to boost their ads.  some are just automatic, so you never know if they did it or the algo did:
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 04:21:44 pm by gbyld87 »

Offline demon_wookie

I remember Guillia telling me about some of the prices years ago but my focus may have been on other things at the time lol but it does make you wonder why there are so many fake accounts that won't answer if you have to pay to advertise.