Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Just wondering about the Virus  (Read 9726 times)

Online RedKettle

The massage places are all open in tier 2 so nobody has told them to close. Same as barbers, other close contact services. I think you have your interpretation but it's only your interpretation.Many think they know the rules but many of us are not clear.

law published today and they are now closed in tier 3 - as well as gyms which is strange

Online RedKettle

Outside of London, very few councils require parlours to have licences

well they do around here.

Online RedKettle

Does there exist such a thing? Yeah, right!  ;)

you are full of shit as usual.

check the facts before you talk crap

Offline redliner69

For me a masked up handjob is no riskier than a masked up haircut.

That’s fair to say.
But the point is, “how much more riskier would the haircut be if you kissed your barber?” Especially French kisses.

Offline Gopal1978

law published today and they are now closed in tier 3 - as well as gyms which is strange

Not true. Nothing to say massage places must close in tier 3.

Online RedKettle

Does there exist such a thing? Yeah, right!  ;)

just google sports massage nottingham and you will find many places that are still open giving non sexual massages.

you will also see from some of the websites that they are licensed by the council

The fact that the legislation today bans for example sexual entertainment venues in tier 3 shows such places remain open in tier 2

I am not expecting an apology from you, you are not big enough for that.

Online RedKettle

Not true. Nothing to say massage places must close in tier 3.

i saw this

However new legislation now contradicts this, meaning a Tier 3 - Very High Local Covid Alert, will see an automatic closure of all health and fitness clubs, along with sexual entertainment venues, hostess bars and adult gaming centres.

I assumed this catches massage parlours, but perhaps not.  However likely to be caught by the local bespoke rules in each tier 3

Online scutty brown

well they do around here.

If "around here" means Derby, where your last review took place, then it looks like you are wrong: no mention on External Link/Members Only
of massage parlours needing a licence, though I guess a brothel could need one as a "sexual entertainment venue" if the council wanted to play hardball, though really it shouldn't
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 09:37:15 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Gopal1978

i saw this

However new legislation now contradicts this, meaning a Tier 3 - Very High Local Covid Alert, will see an automatic closure of all health and fitness clubs, along with sexual entertainment venues, hostess bars and adult gaming centres.

I assumed this catches massage parlours, but perhaps not.  However likely to be caught by the local bespoke rules in each tier 3

I don't think it catches massage parlours. It's certainly not clear. You are just giving an interpretation and others will read it differently.

Offline Wadebridge

The fact that the legislation today bans for example sexual entertainment venues in tier 3 shows such places remain open in tier 2
You mean by implication, simply because it's not mentioned in black and white by the legislation?
Tbh, I find the 'traffic light tier' restrictions confusing myself and full of holes in many interpretations.
But I do understand the Tier 2 statement that bars mixing socially indoors with anyone but members of your own household. That is crystal clear.
And that is as distinct from the Tier 1; my area; which still allows the 'rule of six' socially indoors.
So better get all your 'non-sexual'  :lol: punts in before end of play Friday geezer, before you go to Tier 2.
Otherwise you might be branded an outlaw, like that crack bowman in Lincoln green that once frequented your country parts.
You're treading on eggshells anyway in your region since Nottingham has exceeded even Liverpool as having the highest rising incidence of infections in the whole country.
God knows how your city has escaped already being banded into Tier 3.
I am not expecting an apology from you, you are not big enough for that.
That's fine then you're not expecting one. Coz you won't be getting one.
Banned reason: Posting on politics again despite previous 7 day ban.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline HailWood

You mean by implication, simply because it's not mentioned in black and white by the legislation?
Tbh, I find the 'traffic light tier' restrictions confusing myself and full of holes in many interpretations.
But I do understand the Tier 2 statement that bars mixing socially indoors with anyone but members of your own household. That is crystal clear.[/b]
And that is as distinct from the Tier 1; my area; which still allows the 'rule of six' socially indoors.
So better get all your 'non-sexual'  :lol: punts in before end of play Friday geezer, before you go to Tier 2.
Otherwise you might be branded an outlaw, like that crack bowman in Lincoln green that once frequented your country parts.
You're treading on eggshells anyway in your region since Nottingham has exceeded even Liverpool as having the highest rising incidence of infections in the whole country.
God knows how your city has escaped already being banded into Tier 3.That's fine then you're not expecting one. Coz you won't be getting one.
Any set of rules governing 60million people with as many variations on events is always going to require interpretation. All it takes is a little time and intelligence to apply (I do appreciate that unfortunately this rules out some members of society).

It could be argued that punting is not mixing socially but is a business interaction and therefore subject to interpretation in a similar way to physios, hairdressers, nail parlours etc etc

Online RedKettle

If "around here" means Derby, where your last review took place, then it looks like you are wrong: no mention on External Link/Members Only
of massage parlours needing a licence, though I guess a brothel could need one as a "sexual entertainment venue" if the council wanted to play hardball, though really it shouldn't

As I made clear in my post above I was talking about non sexual massages in Nottingham, hence reference to google sports massage in Nottingham.

Online RedKettle

But I do understand the Tier 2 statement that bars mixing socially indoors with anyone but members of your own household. That is crystal clear.
God knows how your city has escaped already being banded into Tier 3.That's fine then you're not expecting one. Coz you won't be getting one.

For fucks sake stop twisting. By non sexual I meant non sexual. Officially massage places remain open in Tier 2 which was the question. You just want to pick a fight.

I stopped punting because of Covid so not treading on any eggshells

Online RedKettle

I don't think it catches massage parlours. It's certainly not clear. You are just giving an interpretation and others will read it differently.

I said I assume and perhaps not so pretty clear I was giving an interpretation

Offline Gopal1978

I said I assume and perhaps not so pretty clear I was giving an interpretation

That's exactly the point. There are lots of assumptions required with the many grey areas. Unless businesses are told to close they will assume they can stay open.

Online RedKettle

That's exactly the point. There are lots of assumptions required with the many grey areas. Unless businesses are told to close they will assume they can stay open.

I am not sure that is true - as the law is published it is very specific, they even define a table for example!  (For pubs and table service.)  Taking legitimate massage places they are licensed (at least around here) and received notification last time when they had to close.

However we tend to work from media coverage and hence get things muddled or confused.  Or for Wadebridge he just makes it up.

Online Charliehutton

Which kind of answers your original question, Gopal.

I wouldn't get too bogged down with the rules. Many of them are stupid and counterproductive anyway. Government ministers themselves often either don't understand them or choose to disregard them as they please.

In any case, the onus isn't on you to check the rules relating to every butcher, baker and candlestick maker, the onus is on them. So if your chosen parlour is open, go ahead and enjoy the occasion.

Online NickyBobby

It is a bit confusing that in Tier 2 you can’t visit friends or family but you can go to a cinema or gym full of strangers or go for a meal, but it’s all about the close contact that would generally occur in a social situation. When getting a haircut or massage there’s generally little face to face contact and the staff are wearing PPE to protect themselves

Offline l1mpd1ck

The key to all risk management is understanding the risk and then mitigating it.

There is trade off between risk and reward.

In the current environment (if you look at the data on deaths and hospital/ICU admissions we are back at late March levels) I think if you punt at all the best trade off is FBSM with a known or well reported provider.  If they use PPE as others have said there is no more and possibly less risk than getting a haircut and quite a lot of reward from a sensual massage and HJ.

Offline gbyld87

i don't consider the current risk to personal health much greater than it was 3 or 4 weeks ago when everyone was gaily gallivanting around getting stuck back into whatever vice had currently gripped them.

Personally, i have a booking with someone next week that's taking me nearly a month to sort out, what with one thing and another, and i'm very reluctant to back out on it now.  That said, i've discovered throughout this pandemic that I seem to have an extremely low regard for my own personal health and safety in certain ways, and having had Covid-19 already that's only added to my delusion of invincibility, however poorly placed it may be. 

Offline Simon_9000

There is trade off between risk and reward.

Correct but as with other things, so much is down to the individual.

We all have a reward "yardstick"  :sarcastic: and then how we see the risk due to our own circumstances (in my case, age, medical issues, vulnerable family around me etc.) If you're happy taking the risk, they'll be SPs out there willing to take your money. For me, the risk is too high vs the reward. Others will have a different view.

In the grand scheme of spreading the virus, you see all these uni students out partying in the streets, kissing each other etc. The local SP will be doing her second outcall of the day nearby ... you can see where the virus will be infecting the higher number of people. Personally though, not for me.

Online scutty brown

i don't consider the current risk to personal health much greater than it was 3 or 4 weeks ago when everyone was gaily gallivanting around getting stuck back into whatever vice had currently gripped them..............

Then something you need to consider is where are you going to go if you get ill........an internal e-mail today advised that the expanded number of intensive care beds locally was now at 95+% occupancy with the demand increasing.
If you get seriously ill your chances of getting treatment are getting slim
I'm not going to say which city
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 06:33:13 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Knny

For me a masked up handjob is no riskier than a masked up haircut.

Someone offering both would be good.  I'd be there in a shot.  Unless it's my usual place, I don't want my randy italian barber yanking my dick before payment.

Anyone know of a good place in Leicester for a haircut where there's good eye candy?

Offline Lincs.man1

Someone offering both would be good.  I'd be there in a shot.  Unless it's my usual place, I don't want my randy italian barber yanking my dick before payment.

Anyone know of a good place in Leicester for a haircut where there's good eye candy?

You need to go to Tailand....

Offline advent2016

I'm getting a bit confused is a "Non Sexual" massage a legitimate sports type massage that footballers get on the pitch and no hint of a hand job.

Online RedKettle

I'm getting a bit confused is a "Non Sexual" massage a legitimate sports type massage that footballers get on the pitch and no hint of a hand job.

I used it to mean a massage place that does not offer any sexual services, happy ending included. There will also be many that hold themselves out to be like that but in practice you can sometimes get extras, which may just be a particular girl breaking the rules.

I thought they were all licensed but according to another member on here that is not the case in all areas. I know they are in Notts.

Offline Gopal1978

I used it to mean a massage place that does not offer any sexual services, happy ending included. There will also be many that hold themselves out to be like that but in practice you can sometimes get extras, which may just be a particular girl breaking the rules.

I thought they were all licensed but according to another member on here that is not the case in all areas. I know they are in Notts.

1) legit massage - no license
2) legit facade but extras available - no license
3) Erotic massage parlour - license needed

Online scutty brown

1) legit massage - no license
2) legit facade but extras available - no license
3) Erotic massage parlour - license needed

Not true

A massage parlour is a massage parlour, no distinction in what it does  as extras etc are technically illegal anyway.

What matters is location. For instance in the East Midlands Nottingham City require licences (as RedKettle stated) while Derby doesn't.

Online RedKettle

Not true

A massage parlour is a massage parlour, no distinction in what it does  as extras etc are technically illegal anyway.

What matters is location. For instance in the East Midlands Nottingham City require licences (as RedKettle stated) while Derby doesn't.

Agreed.  Although I think it is in Nottinghamshire not Nottingham City.

Online scutty brown

Agreed.  Although I think it is in Nottinghamshire not Nottingham City.

Yes I think you're right

Offline HailWood

Looks like us Notts boys are going to be celibate for a while.  :(

Tier 3 coming!!!

Online scutty brown

Tier 3 coming!!!

Seems to have made no difference up here.

Offline gbyld87

Seems to have made no difference up here.

Giving the situation a different name will not affect a great deal of attitudinal change amongst those already prepared to bend the rules.  It's also not actually more dangerous out there once it's officially declared a tier 3 area, but that's another discussion altogether.

Offline Simon_9000

Tier 3 coming!!!

:cry:

Have you seen that one the news somewhere Mike? I thought the number of new cases was decreasing in Notts? Wasn't raised at BJ's press conference this afternoon.

Offline j122

Was on East Midlands today. Have been in talks with Notts council areas since 4:30ish

Offline Simon_9000

Oh FFS ... My HL has gathered so much dust it'll be missing without a trace before long!  :thumbsdown:

Offline kippydon

still talking Nottm mayb go in Tier 3 by next wednesday

Offline hunkybc

Tier 3 coming!!!

Yep I agree. I was caving in at the start of the Month. Narrowed down a few options and potential windows when I could escape the house. Then I went and tested positive for Covid-19.

The scary thing is I had no symptoms and only got the alert through track and trace.   

I'll be out of the game now for the foreseeable. On the plus side I've saved up quite a bit to treat myself a few times when the time is right!

Offline RogerBoner

Yep I agree. I was caving in at the start of the Month. Narrowed down a few options and potential windows when I could escape the house. Then I went and tested positive for Covid-19.
The scary thing is I had no symptoms and only got the alert through track and trace.   
That must have been a big shock. No symptoms whatsoever?  What age group are you in? Please give us an update now and again as many don't know of anyone who has been infected.  :thumbsup:

Offline HailWood

I'll be out of the game now for the foreseeable. On the plus side I've saved up quite a bit to treat myself a few times when the time is right!

Fingers crossed that you get through it ok and when you are clear have the best punt of your life.

Offline badsin

You'll be fine, as 99.99% of people are. I had minor symptoms and all cleared up within a week of first symptom. I'm now given my second convalescence plasma donation  :hi:

Offline GingerNuts

You'll be fine, as 99.99% of people are. I had minor symptoms and all cleared up within a week of first symptom. I'm now given my second convalescence plasma donation  :hi:

160k admitted to hospital, 45k deaths, up to 60k with “long COVID” out of maybe 10% who have had the virus. How does that fit with your 99.99% of people being fine?

Offline redliner69

Is that 99.99% of all people, or 99.99% of those that test positive?
Or is it just a made up figure by yourself?

Offline Gopal1978

Is that 99.99% of all people, or 99.99% of those that test positive?
Or is it just a made up figure by yourself?

Probably 99.99% of people that are not in high risk groups based on age, health conditions, etc.

Offline HailWood

Probably 99.99% of people that are not in high risk groups based on age, health conditions, etc.

Given that there are 8.7m people over the age of 70 in the UK, that makes around 14% in the high risk category based on age alone.

Offline HailWood

External Link/Members Only*tvx0c1*_ga*YW1wLTZZUk92V0hMVExXSjZvSzJ1NExveUNWZ1ZWMzhWaWwweGtCOEgwNHloakR0TlItaXFrQUVpbmtlVTRSZGI3VEc.

With idiot like this around it’s no wonder that we aren’t seeing a reduction in numbers.

Offline redliner69

Thing is, it’s not rocket science.
Back in March and April the basic “rule” was two metres and stay at home.
Even when we went out for exercise we probably crossed the road to avoid people.
And we were happy to queue.

But after we started to open up all of a sudden people thought one metre plus a mask would work.

Trouble is, an awful lot of people never even got close to following the guidelines after the end of June. People thought it was over, and all would be back to normal. Added to those that thought that are the idiots who don’t actually believe it’s seriousness, the current outcome was inevitable.

Stop getting closer than 2 metres wherever you are, and who ever you’re with, household members aside.
Simple.

Online Charliehutton

Not preaching, but.

Back in March we all knew, and we all accepted 2 metres. I think we all know it worked.

Regardless of any change of guidelines, laws or tiered restrictions, I’ve tried to remain 2 metres from others as best as I can.

Maybe if everybody had simply continued efforts to follow the 2 metre rule, rather than looking for loopholes we wouldn’t be in the situation we are now in.

Just because Boris said 1 metre is safe doesn’t mean the virus 🦠 does.

Side issue aspect too.
I understand the chance of contracting Covid while having a masked up hand job my be very small.
I can almost accept that fucking someone doggy would also have a reasonably low risk.

But I find the idea of kissing a complete stranger at this time quite shocking. Especially one that has possibly kissed several others in the previous days. In fact, I think it’s worse than bareback sex, which we all generally agree, should be a complete no, no.

Not preaching.  :)

For a guy who isn't preaching, you sure sound like a guy who's preaching.

Offline kippydon

Tier 3 for Nottingham and few surrounding areas coming this week by Wednesday