Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hornyhottie2014 adultwork  (Read 1939 times)

denyason

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only       &       External Link/Members Only
Saw her for 1 hour in call.
Saw the lovely Sarah today.  Pleasantly surprised- really friendly, chatty babe.  No awkwardness, no "doing it for the money", she is genuine and very good at her job.  Pics don't do her justice as i'd say she looks younger than some pics on her profile.  Figure wise is accurate and all services were available.
Can i just state her DFK was the best- we were eating each other alive , literally! It was like swallowing each others tongue- the french kissing alone was done to perfection.  Really friendly, proper geordie.  Though Frankie is my number one, sarah is a "great shag" and worthy of a visit again.  She's great at what she does and we enjoyed the punt together.  House is her own and near four pan ends metro and very easy to find, street is very discreet with no footfall.
Never did she clockwatched and i'm sure she wouldn't of minded if it went over.  Very chatting and great with to talk to.  No bad vibes and very genuine geordie girl. 
Sex was very enthusiastic and her owo was perfect.  I had (the devil inside me said so) to cum in her mouth and she duly obliged and took the lot but no swallow- now my balls were now bone dry, dryer than the sahara desert. 
Trust me she's is really nice and did everything except a levels.  Would suit the classier gent.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 12:43:33 pm by denyason »

Offline jarrovian

Great review denyason, glad to see someone taking a punt on hottie after the poor reports on here. I thought at the time it was a mis understanding and she was given a bit of a rough time. Will definitely book in the future as she looks my kind of girl

gestaltentity

I concur

it was only her lack of availability that stopped me seeing her this week

denyason

her profile couldn't allow incall appointments at the time i booked and she wasn't available for the time i wanted so i booked a false time that was accepted and added a note of my preferred time.  she duly replied via adult work to which i was about to chat about my preferred time.  She is flexible time wise from what i'm aware and she said she was planning to join amour- well to meet the boss today.
I like taking that gamble- its quite exciting meeting new girls.  BTW i think i started that OP which resulted in the age gate scandal.  To me she looks younger than 28 and after two kids.

vorian

Nice review,  thought she responded well to the criticism and good to see you had successful punt with her.