Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shygirl99 - Tonypandy  (Read 1647 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3966122) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Charles53

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I have been "lurking" on here for nearly five years so I begin my first review with an apology to the many UKP members who post such informative reviews on this board. In mitigation I am an elderly pensioner living with an OH seemingly in each other's pockets 24/7 and I find arranging a punt exceedingly difficult. However an opportunity arose for me to arrange a punt and a reading of the 2022 reviews of Shygirl99 by Corus Boy and Pantyjon789 clinched it for me and I recently met Gena.

Comms were excellent using the AW e-mail system. Upon first reply I had Gena's postcode and a time and date were soon arranged. The meeting would be for one hour for a fee of £150. This was to be my first punt since May 2018 (seven months before I joined UKP). After completing the AW booking form Gena provided her phone number and we spoke about an hour or so before the meeting when Gena gave me her precise address. Unfortunately a problem had arisen for Gena that morning and she could now only see me for 30 minutes for £80. As it happened the revised arrangements suited me .

On the day I found street parking easy for an afternoon punt but this may not always be the case in the evening.

Gina's profile states her age to be 49 but I thought she looked younger. She is tall with a fabulous figure. Upon arrival Gena was dressed in a smart black mini dress and I soon discovered she was wearing black hold up stockings with smart black lingerie. After sorting the paper work and in view of the shortened time available and bearing in mind this was my first punt in years I said I would like to be pampered with a slow bj. That was fine with Gena who asked if I liked anal play.  I said my sex life was vanilla but was willing to try. She suggested a massage to begin but I swear that within five minutes of saying "hello" at the door her tongue was in my anus. I have no one to compare Gena's rimming skills with but I found the experience sensational. The rimming continued for about ten minutes when Gena asked if I'd like something inserted! She went for a thin vibrator but after a couple of minutes I found it uncomfortable and I asked for more rimming. Gena duly obliged this time slipping her hand underneath to massage my testicles. I found the experience breathtakingly wonderful.

After another five minutes or so it was time to turn over. Gina proceeded to give me OWO without making it too sloppy and it was very enjoyable. I noticed a strategically-placed mirror in the corner at the foot of the bed so I asked to stand. Gena dropped to her knees and continued with OWO. It was obvious I would soon come when Gena said the magical words "you can CIM if you want". I duly accepted her invitation though Gena did not swallow. A fabulous meeting with a lovely SP.

I'd very much like to see Gena again but I hope it doesn't take me another five years to arrange my next punt!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Thank you for your first review,took its time coming but appreciated nonetheless  :drinks: