Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy361 - Leeds hotel on outskirts  (Read 4005 times)

50 review(s) for Lucy361 (42 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Tinytim

Met this lady last Thursday,  in a hotel as you head away from Leeds, not a bad hotel, but fairly new.

External Link/Members Only

She was available last minute, spur of the moment, so no plan B , and for some reason, she's never popped up on a search before.
Quick check on here, and reviews on AW, and we were on.

Arrived on time, and given room, all smooth and good comms.
Into room and offered drinks, she was dressed casual, but after 15 mins of chatting I remembered the chatting issue lmao, so casually stripped off as she continued talking, then just took the lead, I have something for you lol.

Well she ram off to get changed , and straight back to lfk, groping and then pretty good owo taking fully in deep throat,  (not difficult haha) then both naked, what an arse she has!! I'm a leg man, but that ass is the firmest I've ever had the pleasure lol.

On with the rubber and missionary , bit uncomfortable,  trying to kiss and pump, as she is quite small, she seemed to enjoy it, but I needed to see that backside, so onto doggy,  again, a little awkward on the bed, so stood up bent over chair, still couldn't get a rhythm,  but managed to fill the bag and put a smile on my face.

Chatting for another 20 mins before I asked for round 2, and owo without a prompt,
Really nice , then on she climbs with rubber on,  grinds away for a bit, and then back to missionary, and she starts talking dirty, and loud, I turn her over flat on the bed and start pounding away, , close to 2nd pop I stood up and she pulled me over her tits to an impressive load!!  :thumbsup:

All in all, pretty good, really chatty, as mentioned, but good fun with an experienced lady.

As for time, I was just over and hour and a half, and all for £130

Offline viper13

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

I've seen this one back in 2019 Bradford Hotel at 120ph at the time.
She's GVFM IMO
She can't half talk though but a good laugh, a very experienced enthusiastic provider but as we know YMMV
Glad you had a POS meet and seems she's still providing a good service

:hi:

Offline TomTank

On the way out of Leeds in which direction?

Offline Tinytim

On the way out of Leeds in which direction?

Towards crown point area