Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy361 - (Outcall)  (Read 1037 times)

50 review(s) for Lucy361 (42 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

goldwing1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 Hour outcall - £130

Description

Think 5`2” and a size 10 and you will be in the right ballpark, with an all over tan
Chatty, friendly and easy to get on with

About the meeting.

I`d seen her profile ages ago, only one image, and a short description, but tons of feedback, so curiosity got the better of me, so a couple of emails and texts, booking made and she was on my doorstep as arranged.
Wasn`t disappointed.
Quick chat, off upstairs and naked.

She`s got a firm body, no flabby bits, no stretch marks and nice firm boobs.
Soon got me firm as well.

Started off with a bit of snogging, licking her nipples before going south of the equator and having a lick down there, very sensitive and she loved it.

Blow job for me, just basically getting warmed up for the main event.

Condom on and basically it was just one big round of sex, in missionary, on top, pause for oral, doggy, some other position more oral etc, think you get the picture and just carried on for an hour until it was time for me to pop.

Quick chat for a few minutes and she was on her way.

Overall, top meet,  and left me with a grin on my face.

Offline softlad25

did she try waste time chatting
did you get owo and kissing
thanks for review

goldwing1

did she try waste time chatting
did you get owo and kissing
thanks for review

She didn`t try to waste time - but don`t forget, with anyone you book, you have to take charge, some will take the piss about having a chat and will drag it on as long as possible and by the time you know it, you are running out of bedroom time.

Ok, have a couple of minutes chat then get in the bedroom, but don`t forget, it`s  costing you around £2/min, be cheaper to get on the chat line .

The vast majority of the girls who have come to me for a 1 hour booking are happy to have a 5 min chat, 1 hour in the bedroom and a 5 min natter after - some have hung around half an hour after we have had our fun, so naturally, it`s only fair to offer them some Earl Grey tea and Garibaldi biscuits, offering Tesco`s  Everyday Value own label is taking the piss.

OWO and kissing, yes, but be a gentleman about it and make sure you don`t smell of cheese and ashtrays.

Her profile says she has a professional job, well, that is true because it turns out we both work in the same line of business.

Offline freeze44

Her profile says she has a professional job, well, that is true because it turns out we both work in the same line of business.

The Muppets per chance??  :wacko:

goldwing1