Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LA9 - Charlotte  (Read 574 times)

Offline ediguy

This one wants a deposit before she travels, yeah were gonna fall for that old chesnut  :sarcastic:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Travis1234

Yeah. Spoke to one polish maid on phone and she wanted credit card deposit!!! 
What a joke.

Offline scutty brown

Sergei is trying hard on this one
External Link/Members Only

eleven profiles for the same girl, outcalls in  Lothian, Glasgow, Leeds, Worksop, Boston, Matlock, Oxford, Gloucester,  Ashford, Bromley
As for this profile there's no way anyone with a brain would advertise "Burneside" when you've Kendal just down the road

Offline ediguy

Haha holy sh*t that many adverts   :wacko:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Clearly the profile is a load of shit but did you actually book this girl / agree on a booking and then she dropped in about needing a deposit :unknown:
I'd also be worried about her picking you up and going somewhere that "she knows", sounds like you get driven to the middle of nowhere and find Sergi waiting for you

Offline scutty brown

Clearly the profile is a load of shit but did you actually book this girl / agree on a booking and then she dropped in about needing a deposit :unknown:
I'd also be worried about her picking you up and going somewhere that "she knows", sounds like you get driven to the middle of nowhere and find Sergi waiting for you

outcalls only, so unless they have a B&S network covering the whole country its a deposit scam, pure and simple
I've just reported it to VS, will be interesting to see if they take it down

goldwing1

Offline ediguy

No I just text for a time etc and she said ok and then came the I want a deposit up front and I was like er no

Offline scutty brown

all use the same phone number 07882509238