Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy361 - Eccles  (Read 1520 times)

50 review(s) for Lucy361 (42 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Podcast

Met Lucy in the summer. One hour incall £120.

External Link/Members Only

comms
Good. Initial contact by email. Prompt reply,  booking made. Final arrangements by text/phone.

venue
Less than 10 mins walk from Eccles tram stop through Eccles centre to leafy suburb which is quiet and discreet. Lucy's directions, postcode and Google maps did not match up, but her directions and description was accurate (as she said they would be).
Apartment was nice enough and clean.

WG
When Lucy opened the door I was a little disappointed tbh. Her AW profile states 41, but I would have said she was late 40s and no younger. Her face was a well lived in look but she has good features and would have been a fitty 20 years ago no doubt. The rest of the package was well cute though. Tidy little body in a LBD which is pretty much as I like them. Dark red hair.

meeting
Lucy is very chatty - not sure if this was her nerves, her attempt to make me feel at home, or to waste time, but anyway it helped to break the ice a bit I suppose. Her cute little body was turning me on though and after 10 mins or so of me not listening we made our way to the bedroom (with my drink she kindly made).
Her kit and mine came off quickly and we got stuck into some oral. I wasn't too inspired to spend much time down on her for some reason but she was clean and fresh. Most of the next 20mins was her giving me owo - and very good it was too. I finished on her lips and chin as agreed - and it was very good.
We then resumed chatting and with about 10 mins to go I decided I had to fuck her (covered obviously). Lucy was very willing and a bout of CG and doggy ensued. Lucy was enthusiastic but a second pop was never going to happen - I think because pop no 1 was so good. Gave up and left.

summary
Not bowled over by Lucy's looks, but found her cute, sexy and very fuckable. I would recommend giving her a go as I'm sure many could get more out of Lucy than I did - and I did enjoy myself.

Offline Dean801

Her AW profile states 41, but I would have said she was late 40s and no younger. Her face was a well lived in look

She must’ve aged quite a lot in the year or so since I seen her.
I’d say early 40s and deffo not late 40s.

Offline chrishornx

Her AW profile states 41, but I would have said she was late 40s and no younger. Her face was a well lived in look

She must’ve aged quite a lot in the year or so since I seen her.
I’d say early 40s and deffo not late 40s.

I would agree

Offline antsz

I don’t get the bit where you wrote about RO, why wasn’t you inspired by going down on her? Plus after reading other reviews of Lucy she seems to spend a lot of time chatting  :lol:

Offline Podcast

Just didn't want to on the day. No reason to believe anybody else wouldn't have wanted to.

Offline bolster3

I don’t get the bit where you wrote about RO, why wasn’t you inspired by going down on her? Plus after reading other reviews of Lucy she seems to spend a lot of time chatting  :lol:

She does, but for me the time started when the chat finished and the sex started.