Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy361-Eccles/Salford.  (Read 1318 times)

50 review(s) for Lucy361 (42 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Dean801

External Link/Members Only

1hour-£120

Seen this lady recently after looking on AW for a petite small 40ish English women who was reasonably local.when lucys profile came up I remembered threechillimans review(thanks for the heads up) and fancied my own little investigation.

Comms excellent.i contacted Lucy and recieved an immediate reply.seemed very switched on and good manner about her.she emailed me a face pic so I could get an idea of her looks and she is a goodlooking women.she asked me on the day of meet if I had any dress request but I said nothing specific but keep it simple and black.

Location was fine right near salford hospital(I think it's Eccles) and free parking any time of day on residential street.discretion wasn't an issue and there was a fella working outside the block of flats but I just gave him a nod and you could be entering any flat.

First impressions of Lucy...spot on! Exactly the type of physique I love.Small in height,petite(I'd say size 8 maximum) actually better looking then the email face pic.nice soft accent and smiley face.
Dressed in black bra and thong and black hold ups with heels.shes fit!

The flat is deffo lived in and it's a nice little place.spotless bathroom so had a quick shower and she got me a drink while I did.
Nice manner about her,she's very chatty and seems pleased to see you.

Into the room and she's feeling under my towel gently and then pretty soon she's asking me to get comfy and starts sucking away.decent oral and plenty of attention all over.all the way down my cock and balls sucked.
She then suggests she gets naked and she has a top little body.no fat whatsoever.pert tits with nice little hard nips and a great pert arse.i was well happy by this stage.
What followed was her squatting onto my face,her riding me which with her size was great to watch,loads of dirty talk and proper enthusiastic fucking.a bit of watching each other wanking and her wanking me with her feet as I watched her and then doggy to finish in the condom.

Bit of a chat again before a quick shower and finished off my drink and away I went pretty much right on time.certainly didn't feel rushed anyway.

One of my better punts and I will be returning.

Offline freeze44

Cheers sounds like a good one and like to see her now  :thumbsup:

Online frankc

Thanks for reviewing, I had some comms with her this week but she went quiet on me after initially confirming a time... :thumbsdown:

Offline Dean801

I meant British women not English.just realized my mistake on review.

Offline sir wanksalot

fuck me !

£ 120 hour based on two pics that tell me fuck all.

I must be really fussy these days !!

Offline Kriss

fuck me !

£ 120 hour based on two pics that tell me fuck all.

I must be really fussy these days !!

How did the OP find out her height and dress size? there seems to be next to fuck all info to search on?
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline King Kenny

How did the OP find out her height and dress size? there seems to be next to fuck all info to search on?

Erm... By reading TCM's review, then by seeing the girl herself, perhaps?

Offline Dean801

There is recent reviews on here for her stating she is petite and short....easy.

Offline jonko

sounds good, how big are her tits and does she do DFK and OWO included in the 120?

Offline threechilliman

sounds good, how big are her tits and does she do DFK and OWO included in the 120?

Read the reviews......

Offline Kriss

There is recent reviews on here for her stating she is petite and short....easy.

I suppose so. I usually start my quests on AW then refer to UKP for reviews etc. Never thought of doing it the other way round, but it makes sense I suppose. :hi:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bobbins1973

Had an overnighter with her Friday, reviews on here are accurate and she is fit as f**k.