Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy361 – Manchester M28  (Read 3614 times)

50 review(s) for Lucy361 (42 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline threechilliman

External Link/Members Only

Fee: £120 for a 1 hour incall

Note: Unaware of my forum memberships

Summary in red at the bottom

So how did I get to Lucy then? Perusing the review boards on UKP took me over to the Yorkshire board and I noticed the review by marlboro20 from some time ago had recently been updated, so had a quick look to see what was doing. A quick read through and the most recent posts suggested she was now operating in Manchester some of the time. Now as happens I had a slot to fill a few days later but it was a tight window so I was looking in a relatively small area that wouldn’t take me too far off the beaten track – additional travel time needed to be minimal. Anyway I had a quick look at her profile and it did indeed state location as Manchester – and when I looked at the postcode area – bingo, she’s in my search area. Time to do a bit of research..... I bobbed her AW number into the search box on UKP and pressed ‘Go’. Four reviews for her, all positive so I settled down to have a read. All good as far as I was concerned, why not see if she’s free?

I fired off a message on AW enquiring as to whether she was free when I needed and she quickly got back to me to say she was. Perfect. Booking made and at the same time she asked if I had any requests in terms of dress, tipple etc. Her comm’s are good – she comes across well – quick, polite and dropped me her phone number, telling me to give her a call if I had any questions. She also said she’d send the address the day before, which is fine for me. The day before a text exchange to swap numbers and on the day, confirmations by text. Absolutely how I like things done – both parties know where they’re up to. I headed over in good time, parking close by (plenty of parking round about) and then called her to get the apartment number. She answered promptly and guided me in. A knock at the door and in I go......

The door closes behind me and I’m greeted by Lucy, wearing a LBD – I’d told her what I liked but hadn’t made any specific requests. Anyway, it hugged her figure and I couldn’t help noticing a zip all the way down the front. A little chit chat, kisses exchanged and in terms of her hostess skills, a bottle of chilled wine on the table, accompanied by two glasses and a large glass of cold water for me. I like that, preparation and all that and that even though I’d asked for water in advance she hadn’t made the assumption I wouldn’t have a drop of wine. Classy. Another kiss and cuddle and then payment made before I toddle off for a shower – I ask her how she wants me from the shower and she leaves it up to me. Showered and wrapped in a towel (hell, give her something to unwrap) I head back and after some more kissing, she asks if I’d like to get a bit more comfortable.

We head into the bedroom and she asks if I want the dress on or off. Back to that zip – I ask her if she’ll peel her dress off slowly for me whilst I watch – I love watching a woman getting her kit off. I jump on the bed and relax and she slowly pulls the zip down a bit at a time, asking me ‘More?’ until the zip parts at the bottom and she slips it off for me. Underneath is a black, see-through body (I think – like a swimsuit but much sexier) and she asks if I’d like her to peel that off too. Be rude not to, so off it comes and she flicks it away with her foot before joining me on the bed. What followed was about 15 mins of us getting to know each other, kissing, her licking and sucking my cock and balls and me rubbing and fingering her pussy which was suitably wet. I love a bit of foreplay and this was excellent. She’d got me pretty steamed up by now so down I go to have a slurp on her fanny which was shaved and fresh – just the way I like ‘em. I spent a few minutes down there, concentrating on her clit as she moaned and wriggled about. Then back up to her for more DFK and playing with her fanny as her hand slipped south, so she could play with me at the same time. We went with the flow a bit here as well as she’d let me know in advance that she likes being watched as she plays with herself. Anyway, she starts frigging her clit as my fingers are playing with her pussy and she asks me to suck her nips. Once again she’s wriggling and at the same time urging me to suck her nips harder. And harder. All I’ll say is she seems to love it and we were all over each other as she eventually came. A quick break for drinks and then on to some shagging.

She reaches for a condom, wraps the little fella up and climbs on board for some CG. We spent a few minutes with her grinding away, either sat up on top of me or leaning forward so we could kiss as we fucked. Her pussy is tight and as soon as I was in I nearly fucking came straight away – indeed I had to ask her to stop whilst I regained my composure. Then she moves into the squat position and she’s bouncing up and down on my little chap, with me holding her arse from underneath and eventually getting into a decent rhythm so that my up strokes met her down strokes. Mental note made to return to this position later. We flipped over into mish and started slowly just gentle fucking with more DFK and her urging me to fuck her harder. I built up a nice pace here with her urging me on and sometimes pulling me towards her for more DFK. Then it was me fucking her in a more upright position holding her legs apart before I pulled them to my chest so I could give it some serious welly, kissing her feet at the same time. Time for another move so into doggy and we positioned ourselves so that we were facing the mirror. Great view here as she has a really perky little arse and I’m gripping her hips as I fuck her. Even managed to lean forward and kiss whilst we fucked – the benefit of her small frame. Eventually I shagged myself out (doesn’t take long) and I had that CG on my mind. Over we went again and got on with it. Really intense session this as well – we’re fucking, kissing, grabbing each other and all the while she’s whispering ‘Fuck me.... fuck me harder.....harder....’ Sure enough, before long I could feel the urge building and BOOM! Usual giggles after I were done and she didn’t rush off – just stayed lay on top with me inside her whilst we both caught our breath. We’d worked up quite a sweat between us......

A quick clean up and then she found the wine, topped her glass up, passed me my drink and we sat chatting for quite a while about punting generally, what had got her started and her objectives. She’s very matter of fact and can talk for sure – indeed I eventually noticed the clock had ticked well beyond leaving time and I needed to be off. She didn’t rush me though – I bobbed through the shower, got dressed and then with a kiss and cuddle I was on my way. Less than 20 mins later I’m walking through my front door..... very convenient me thinks.

Overall, I enjoyed my punt with Lucy rather a lot. Apart from being a very fuckable milf, she’s a relaxed style about her and makes the sex feel very natural indeed – she creates the illusion that she wants to be there and that she wants to have sex with you – can’t quite put my finger on what makes it feel like that, just her way. I’d asked her about dirty talk before the meet, more the whispering in my ear kind of thing and it was only later that I realised she’d done this to perfection as she’d urged me on without making it feel contrived. If you’re after a very natural feeling GFE I doubt you’ll be disappointed, therefore recommended.

To summarise, I’d say the following:-

Venue – well kept apartment not far from Salford Royal Hospital. Clean and tidy and perfect for shagging. Easy to find with on-road parking very close by. Nicely appointed bedroom with a mirror to one side for those who like to watch themselves.

Comm’s – very good indeed. All by AW in advance and on the day, via text before a final call on arrival to guide me in. Quick, clear with number and postcode passed on in advance. Encouraged to call her if there was anything I wanted to discuss.

WG – for those of you that like a slim, petite milf, you’ll like Lucy. Really trim figure, well proportioned – just enough hips for me. Nice little ass as well. Well turned out for me – LBD, hair done, that sort of thing. Easy to talk to and seems to have her head screwed on – very down to earth. No stats on her profile but I'd guess at around 5' tall and dress size 8, something like that, maybe even a 6.

Services –GFE, DFK, OWO, RO, Mish, CG, Doggy. All delivered in a sensual way but with a nice edge to it all - she really does get into the sex in a very convincing way – I wondered who was enjoying it more at one point, her or me. Got me to cum from penetrative, which is rare and from CG, even rarer. Loves having her nipples sucked hard as well. Her whispering little bits of naughtiness in my ear worked a treat.

Verdict – if you like a tasty, trim milf who delivers a very convincing GFE, you won’t go wrong here. Nothing particularly kinky, but my word, I enjoyed fucking her. Recommended.

tcm

Offline cueball

Fair old review that pal

I too podged this lass a short while ago and has a good time.

I might look her up in the future now she's on the exotic side of the penines  :D

Offline threechilliman

Fair old review that pal

I too podged this lass a short while ago and has a good time.

I might look her up in the future now she's on the exotic side of the penines  :D

She must like Lancashire hotpot!

tcm

Offline cueball

She must like Lancashire hotpot!

They all like a steaming hot bowl of Lancashire hotpot  :lol:

Offline frankc

Nice reviewing tcm......small,petite, brunette, think I may just have a sniff... :thumbsup:

marlboro20

A great write up tcm... she's a top girl. I'm in Yorkshire... she's now in Manchester... definitely be getting over there for another visit

Offline Fast and Bulbous

Lucy really is a very pleasant woman and, yes, is in great, perky shape for her age (a few years older than 39 stated on AW). And there'll never be a lull in the conversation as she can talk both your ears off  :D

Offline Bobbins1973

Had an great visit from her on Friday morning, amazing body and full on services - may just have found a new regular after some poor recent punts

Offline bolster3

Had an great visit from her on Friday morning, amazing body and full on services - may just have found a new regular after some poor recent punts

Perhaps you'd like to share so the rest of us can avoid?

Offline tincrusher

Sounds like perfection!

just dropped it into the search and popped up TCM and CB. sold sold sold. great review will report back

Cheers
Tin
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 11:53:47 pm by tincrusher »

Offline fuckalot

Love your review, thanks for posting  :drinks:

Offline Master1961

She's in Monton now near Eccles, parking is fine plenty of spaces in side st , size 6-8 elfin looks , shy at first and then relaxes really nice French kisser , my experience was similar to above review,

Offline tincrusher

A really good visit today, mirrors the meet pretty much of the original review. will be on my revisit list.

My only question is, are there any similar out there whats around this neck of the woods?

Tin

Offline Bobbins1973

A really good visit today, mirrors the meet pretty much of the original review. will be on my revisit list.

My only question is, are there any similar out there whats around this neck of the woods?

Tin

Only one that comes close for enthusiasm and genuine enjoyment is Miss Ginger Bangs

External Link/Members Only

Offline tincrusher