Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Instant Performer  (Read 1478 times)

Offline j122

Was just googling Lana Cox and came across this vid, has anyone tried it as it's sposed to taste nice for the girls as well as make you hard?
External Link/Members Only

Offline Bangers and Gash

I have zero problems getting a raging hard-on so have no need for lotions and potions. However, I happily test that product just as long as Lana applied the gel with her tongue.  :thumbsup: 

Offline j122

You'd have to wait your turn  :P
unfortunately she only does tantric at the mo, used to list sex but at a silly price if I remember rightly.

potato

and its only £24.99 on Amazon and the only review from a guy said it made his balls sting when it came in to contact with them - like spreading vicks vapour rub on them... :thumbsdown:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
It also tastes bloody awful and makes it feel like your tongue and gums are burning as it has a strong acidic flavour to it.  Not something any woman would want in her mouth and it is no different to all the other gels and sprays in that regard. It may help you stay hard but don't expect OWO if you have it on.

Offline j122

It also tastes bloody awful and makes it feel like your tongue and gums are burning as it has a strong acidic flavour to it.  Not something any woman would want in her mouth and it is no different to all the other gels and sprays in that regard. It may help you stay hard but don't expect OWO if you have it on.
:hi: OWO is more important than that!  :wacko:

Offline Bangers and Gash

unfortunately she only does tantric at the mo, used to list sex but at a silly price if I remember rightly.

Tantric massage? What the hell....

That said, £100 to be wanked for a solid hour by a page 3 girl sounds quite appealing. I wonder if she lets you slap her round the face with a stiffy.

TOFTT ?  ;)

Offline j122

Well her photo studio is right near me & I'm guessing its in the same place as it's pretty big. But nah had a lot more for £100 in the past.

Offline bobbymotors

I wish I lived near her, I'd be round there every week... she'd deffo break my bank