Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: When does the time start?  (Read 1871 times)

Offline JayEZ2K

anyone who's been punting for 20 odd years plus (like me) will also have had 100s of punts
theres lots of people on here with similar levels of experience and more
you consider yourself an authority on prostitution?

I have had many girls try to rush me but only one a argued with over time
in a 30 min appointment a few mins here and there make a difference between leaving satisfied and not
I was on time outside in the car, but she was running late and didnt send the 'come up' txt until n:07
but at n:30 she like 'times up', she relented when I argued we started late. I banged her in doggy in sullen silence till I came
I was pretty clear that this is from my perspective, from ample experience. (Actually, not all my own experience, but also a lot of guidance from others on this forum.) I've benefited from the advantages to this approach, and I haven't found any disadvantages. Although there are caveats, some of which I pointed out.

My advice was for OP in response to his question, and I believe it would serve him well. 

Yet you are the one to interject and take issue with my advice. In contrast, I've shown no interest, and have no interest in convincing you to adopt a different system. (Although in your same post you illustrate some of the disadvantages with your approach.)

:hi:

Offline DrGFreeman

I was pretty clear that this is from my perspective, from ample experience.
you said 'The time starts when she returns to the room after handing over the cash.'
if you have prefaced this 'in my experience,' or 'I think generally' it would have have read that this was your perspective
but you didnt, you put it in bold, and then said 'I have done this for several hundreds of punts'
you stated it as a fact and that your opinion is worth more than others.
its an opinion, plenty of other is the site with similar experience to you, you are not a special and unique snowflake

Although in your same post you illustrate some of the disadvantages with your approach.
it is not my approach, I dont get to decide when the appointment starts and ends. neither do you. the girl does
she might be cutting your time short, you may argue, but if she says your time is up - you have to leave.

Offline Fimble21

On arrival when I hand over the cash.

Agree.
Shower takes 2-3 mins max as I’m already freshly showered if I’m coming from work I can have a good scrub in 5 minutes.

I assume with every WG it stars after handing over the cash and I’m fine with that.

Online Munter84

If you've booked a 1hr session starting at 9pm, say, then surely you'd expect to be leaving at 10? If for some reason the session got pushed back to 9:15... well, it depends who was running late. If it was the SPs fault, the decent thing to do would be to add the time on the end, or if that's impossible, reduce the time and fee to 30/45mins.

I always go in with the assumption that showering is "on the clock", and am occasionally pleasantly surprised when its offered pro bono.