Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kayla (Fallen Angels) - Cardiff  (Read 1272 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5405033) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline johnstoves102938

Kayla – Fallen Angels – Cardiff
External Link/Members Only

£180 – 1 hour incall

Comms
Was feeling the urge last week and decided to reach out to my regular who wasn’t able to accommodate the requested time and didn’t have the energy to explore AW so decided to go the agency route and messaged Fallen Angels on Whatsapp. They also put out WhatsApp updates, often in advance to keep clients updated which is very useful Kayla was available in a city centre hotel. 1 hour from initial comms I arrived at the location, texted and sent the room number. Reception unbothered, straight into the lift and up I went.

Meet
Kayla was dressed in sexy lingerie and I was very impressed, smelt fresh, nice size 8-10 body, curves in the right place. Money exchanged before I had a quick trip to the bathroom and the action began. Joined Kayla on the bed and went in for a passionate DFK, she’s a good kisser and we continued for about 10 mins before sucking on her pierced nipples, didn’t mind me being slightly rough either. Bent her over the bed and spanked her lightly which she seemingly enjoyed whilst I watched the sight of her ass in the mirror behind. Then we moved closer to the mirror with Kayla taking me deepthroat, I started to be a bit rough here forcing her head down at times which I think she enjoys. We were already 20 mins into the booking so on with the condom and took her in missionary, good pounding she took it well then switched her over on top and she rode me quite hard before I brought her in and pounded her further, didn’t complain once. I was concerned about the noise we were making but she reassured me it was fine. Reverse cowgirl next this girl knows how to ride, great view of her ass going up and down with the mirror in front. Then onto the edge of the bed, hands tied behind her back and really went rough here with plenty of spanking whilst she watched herself getting fucked in the mirror. Back to the edge of the bed with her legs over my shoulders and more hard fucking before I couldn’t hold off any longer and emptied in the bag. Quick check of the watch and under 10 mins to go, surprised with kayla wanting to initiate a round 2 but it wasn’t going to happen plus we would’ve gone over. Offered a shower which I took up as was needed before getting dressed and leaving, didn’t feel rushed at all. A very pleasant encounter with a very willing girl. Felt a very natural punt, £180 well spent and well earned

Summary
Very enjoyable session with Kayla. Comms with the agency were very smooth, everything was arranged within 20 minutes and an hour later I was at the given location. Kayla is a very willing fuck, has a good body with a nice curvy ass. All services offered and I felt maybe even anal would have been on the table, however didn’t enquire as its not my thing. Received a message from the agency as I got into my car asking how everything went which I thought was a nice touch.

Will be returning. But in the meantime I’d like to explore a few other ladies they have advertised via WhatsApp status.

Banned reason: Using UKP as a threat to get bookings, posting fake information.
Banned by: daviemac