Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: itsbrookee97- Swansea  (Read 2835 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4723409) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline smithy23

External Link/Members Only

Met Brooke not long before Christmas.

Saw Brooke was online on aw so sent a message and got her mobile number sent straight back to me. Arrange a booking for later that morning, all done fairly quickly and straightforward.

When I met Brooke she was at the place in Skewen. (I have put Swansea in the title because that’s what her profile says).

Up the stairs knocked and was allowed in straight away.

Brooke looked better than what I expected lovely body tattoos and piercings. Paperwork sorted and I got undressed as she put it away. Came back and gave me a big kiss which ended up with her on top of me on the sofa which resulted in a semi lap dance.  Next she was on her knees with me standing over her taking me in her mouth, she’s very good, right amount of DT and looks up at you while you do it and will let you fuck her face.  Next I told her to get onto the bed and started playing with her and tasting her, didn’t take long for me to make her squirt a few times.  Condom on sex in missionary, CG and doggy, I came in the bag. Played with her a bit more which resulted in me kneeling down while she squirted all over me.

Would definitely recommend and I plan on seeing her again at some point.

30 mins £100

Sorry it’s poorly written should have written this a while ago and it’s pretty early in the morning.

Offline varrick73

Thanks for review, I sent here a message through AW on 29th December and it was never read. She does log on from time to time. Perhaps she has given up? Would like to see her though if she hasn't. 

Offline smithy23

Think you have to message on the day she logs in.

Offline aps

thanks for the review. I had booked couple of years ago, she had to cancel last minute. Haven't tried booking again, as she is rarely logged on AW

Offline Punting_Mad

Varrick.. have you ever seen her?

Offline varrick73

Offline johnstoves102938

Looks like a good one if she can get her diary in order

Would hate to win a booking with her and be cancelled on last minute
Banned reason: Using UKP as a threat to get bookings, posting fake information.
Banned by: daviemac