Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fake or Fuck! Belisa X  (Read 851 times)

Offline OutForJustice80

This is a bullshit profile right? Four likes? Those stunning pics? Anyone know anything worth saying?

External Link/Members Only

Offline tantric talents

This is a bullshit profile right? Four likes? Those stunning pics? Anyone know anything worth saying?

Good find OFJ buts it's a weird one isn't it?
Hardly any services but cim??
Anal mentioned but not on likes! Wtf
Who knows it might just be genuine. :lol:
Are you going up to Brent X to toftt ?

Offline Rock4ages

I Could help you chaps out  :hi: I have been to see Belisa , However I didn't stay :thumbsdown: . She is more like a Size 12-14 than an 8-10 . Ok if you prefer a lady with bigger curves . She generally work late till 3 am and is based in Golders green . Hope this helps  :unknown:

Offline tantric talents

I Could help you chaps out  :hi: I have been to see Belisa , However I didn't stay :thumbsdown: . She is more like a Size 12-14 than an 8-10 . Ok if you prefer a lady with bigger curves . She generally work late till 3 am and is based in Golders green . Hope this helps  :unknown:
That depends.
What else was exaggerated about her profile would you say?

Offline Rock4ages

I can't comment on services as I didn't stay :unknown:. She was super friendly . She's is just has more curves than her photos  a size 12-14 and £140 for the hour decided to make my way more central to get more for my buck . He Face is accurate but her body has been photo shopped . She is between 5ft6-5ft8 polite and speak good english .

she also has a profile on back page with more photos  :hi:

Offline OutForJustice80

So are you saying you got as far as her door and decided to walk because the reality didn't match the photos? Just trying to be clear.

I sent her a text asking about services in a 30 minute booking (all I would be thinking of on a first try) she said "half h booking is sex massage bj kisses"

I dunno. I'm trying not to get sucked into these types of bookings any more as I find them a bit bleak.

Offline Steady Eddy

Photo number 8 and the reflection in the mirror on Back Page seems to be the most honest. :cry:

Offline tantric talents

Photo number 8 and the reflection in the mirror on Back Page seems to be the most honest. :cry:
Well spotted Eddy !