Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: problems signing into AdultWork  (Read 2817 times)

Offline bobby_dizzler

Tried signing in tonight and had the following message:

There was a inconsistency with your session credentials, please login again.

Requested a password/user name reminder, but still had the same problem.

Anyone had this?

grey402

Yes I've had this problem tonight, It says to close the browser and reopen it but still not working for me.

Online finn5555

Close down and delete browsing history worked for me  :hi:

yantob27

But if you log out and then log in again, you get the same error again. Hopeless.

Online finn5555

But if you log out and then log in again, you get the same error again. Hopeless.

Worked for me on my ipad I just cleared history then shut down and rebooted

Offline dino1990

Hi, tried to log into my adultwork today and it says.

YOur email isn't verified. Send code to registered email to verify.

Now, I don't know which email address I used so I can't view the code or follow the link to change the email. :(

Offline Sedlmayer

Hi, tried to log into my adultwork today and it says.

YOur email isn't verified. Send code to registered email to verify.

Now, I don't know which email address I used so I can't view the code or follow the link to change the email. :(

Yes - this is the situation I'm in too. I've tried all the email addresses that I have, and it rejects them all. I'm locked out of my account, and I'm not sure whether I can just open another one, in case it looks like I'm creating dual identities.
Anybody got any advice please?

Offline londonmaxxy

I'm in my account ok, but a lack of messages/ replies/ not updated?

Online finn5555

FFS clear your history shut down and reboot it isn't rocket science, said it three times now  :dash:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

FFS clear your history shut down and reboot it isn't rocket science, said it three times now  :dash:
do not lose your hair, I just read the replies now. Here is the helpful message from AW and it worked. I closed down Safari, restarted, re-entered my password and bingo, in again

<<<Hello

Thank you for your email.

There is no reason that you cannot log into your profile, your email is verified and your password is correct

If you are getting an error regarding an 'inconsistency' problem when trying to login, simply close all of your browser windows and re-open them.

We have made some changes yesterday afternoon that might mean people who had windows open at the time, may get this error.

Worst case, delete all your cookies (for AdultWork.com at least), and start over or try to log in using another browser

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, this change was required for some exciting new functionality coming soon!

Regards

The AdultWork.com Team

Offline Sedlmayer

Yes, and I've tried it three times and it's not working  :dash:

Offline tesla

have you tried using a different browser, I use chrome and have had no problems

Offline Sedlmayer

have you tried using a different browser, I use chrome and have had no problems

Thanks - I'll give that a go