Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Egham chinese massage  (Read 4641 times)

zumzum

Anybody tried this place I think it is new ?

Offline wtfb

And your link to this place is.....?  :dash:

Offline wtfb

I think that's the one (133 High Street) where the fabulous Angel is sometimes on the rota. I saw her in Walton and can recommend.

However there are :
External Link/Members Only
and
External Link/Members Only which appears to have the same address and phone as the link provided above
and
External Link/Members Only

Offline j4ckw1ll5

I'm visiting that area soon any feedback on the level of service here & if there's more than one girl to choose from? Also cost & what extras are on offer?  Thanks guys

Offline tottenham53

Went here yesterday. Walked past had a scout in you can't see anything. Walked back thought ok going in. Walked to the door says closed till 1. Walked off its 12.40 so went to the shops and waited. Loads of tasty eastern Europeans in the area I noticed. But anyway finished my greggs and walked back at 12 55 stood over the road at a bus stop and thought lets see who leaves. Gets to 1 05 no movement so just presume the last guy has left. Nope on the door the closed sign has a scribble over it and a message saying closed till 2!! Just left I had to go back to a meeting.

Offline Spirax68

Tried out this TCM on 7/8/18. Around 16.00.
It is a shop in a newish building in Egham High St. Satnav did not find the exact place as the numbering in the High St is odd.
Parked up and found the shop on foot.

Standard TCM set up. Reception desk and two rooms down stairs in the building. Clean and tidy. Water was offered.
Did not phone ahead but there were two girls on the desk waiting and playing on their phones.

Saw Helen,the younger looking one. Early thirties, slim size 10 with small tits. Claimed to be 25. English fair.
Usual deal £30/£45 for 30/60 minutes..

Above average massage ability, but obviously not trained professionally.
She is another one from London and works here, Brookwood and Woking.

Got down to business too quickly, wanted B2B for £60 but stuck at £40.
HR was a bit rushed but got to play with her and suck her tits. Did not get on the table.
Promised a BJ next time!

A predictable £85 spend but not a great experience.
But IMO, the great experiences are harder to find.
Might go back sometime.

Offline Muff licker

Go for Jasmine she is at Egham for 3 weeks gives a very sensual massage plenty of cock stroking and CC swipes paid an extra £20 for the wank

Offline Spirax68

The problem with these places, and not just Egham, is that you hear about a hot girl, phone to check that she is available, and arrive to get somebody else who is not hot!

Offline Muff licker

True it is a bit of a lottery but I can confirm that Jasmine is good and will be there for another week or so