Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Freya Pugh  (Read 790 times)

Jjon

What happened to her? Still working under another pseudonym somewhere? Once a whole always a whole? I punted her a few times a few years ago just after she left Lawrence the dickhead. Shared a flat in Atlantic Wharf with her mate who also worked for Portfolio. They did duos though i didn't partake. Too expensive for me at the time. She was Caitlin Day then. Displayed a few genuine pix on her aw site when I came across it so I made an appointment with her. An hour later she replaced them with one head & shoulders shot of a pretty girl who wasn't her. Guessed she had second thoughts about displaying real photos which she confirmed when I met her a couple of days later. Love another meet.

Jjon

Lol that should read once a whore always a whore. I fucking hate this fucking phone.

Offline HLJ84

I punted with this girl back when she was with portfolio. Had an amazing punt and then she disappeared. I’d be keen to know if she’s still about too. Can’t believe I missed her as Caitlin  :dash:

Jjon

I ummed & ahhed about about punting her for ages as Lawrence was charging about £180/hr minimum. She was an absolute sweetheart - £100 for 30 mins but we used to go well over an hour for no extra money, though we used to talk for the first half.  Laid back in bed & services vanilla (never seen the point of covered oral) so I spent most of the time licking her body all over which she used to enjoy & getting her to pose in various positions while I fucked her which she was happy to do.   Still remember her with one leg high up on a table, the other on the floor while she leaned forward as far as poss with her hands against the wall while arching her back as much as she could & wagging her loverly arse for me, then I banged her while slapping it. Someone must know something.

Jjon

Hmm bit freaky that. That should read one foot high up on a table & the other on the floor.

SeekingtheTruth

Looks like she retired.

Plenty others out there, I detect a little bit of EAS here.

Offline charlie-mott

If she's not easy to find then she probably doesn't want to be found.

Move on, there's plenty of others to choose from.

Jjon

You're right of course, but I've never come across anything like her in south Wales since except for a couple of tourers who have also disappeared. The current regulars aren't much cop except Farrah who i've seen too many times. Maybe the answer is SA but it seems such a pain in the arse.