Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cara best Asian massage Swansea - anyone had a blowjob?  (Read 2759 times)

Offline throatfiller8

Have seen Cara a couple of times. As reported by others she gives a great massage andgreat handjob. I had her topless on last visit (£20 extra on top of usual £60 for massage and wank). Lovely pert tits and nipples. Would love to get her knickers off (will ask on next visit) but wondered if anyone has ever received a blowjob from Cara.

Offline throatfiller8

I'm also planning to visit Jasmine's Mum of Jasmine Thai in Swansea, based on favourable reports recently. Can anyone confirm if she gives a blowjob as well as the handjob and fingers up fanny? Cheers.

Richard_Morgan98

I've had a blow job off Jasmine's mum, not recently though.
It depends a bit how she feels on the day if she will.
Good sucker, and she does a better blow job than her daughter,

Rich

Offline throatfiller8

Thanks Richard. Good to know! I'll ask her for a blowjob when I see her. Where is the daughter working these days?

Richard_Morgan98

I think the daughter has stopped massaging, but not really sure,

Rich

Offline throatfiller8

I'm just imagining a four hands mother and daughter massage...

Richard_Morgan98

They used to do it, but not anymore I don't think, as Jasmine seems to have moved away,

Rich

Offline KTM RIDER

The daughter has moved to Cardiff but still does massage  ;)

Offline Punting_Mad

.. Daughter is in Glasgow.. More money than Cardiff..
Good luck on asking mum for a blow job.
4 hands? I dont think they will offer unless you are a real regular like Richard or me..

Great service.. Lily or mum.. If you want more DO NOT use the new girl Nat.. She is lovely but doesn't do extras.. Trust me on that
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 09:19:39 pm by Punting_Mad »

Offline slideaway69

Has anyone ever had a prostate massage from cara? How much and was it any good?

Offline slideaway69

Has any one ever asked Cara for oral? She even said no to me for a topless massage haha what am i doing wrong

Offline Punting_Mad

What you are probably doing wrong is not offering enough cash.. In this game cash is king

Offline slideaway69

What you are probably doing wrong is not offering enough cash.. In this game cash is king
She didn't even say an exta 20 or something like that, she just said no and shut me down mun. Maybe needs to be in the mood?

Offline Punting_Mad

Maybe time of the month.. Maybe she just didn't like you! Especially if it was your first time there

Offline slideaway69

Maybe time of the month.. Maybe she just didn't like you! Especially if it was your first time there
You need to gain her trust I guess, have you had oral from her?

Offline Punting_Mad