Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jennifer love or Thai Niki  (Read 1547 times)

Offline Dan Dastardly

Got a few bob in my pocket, 2 that attract me are Jenifer love and Thai Niki. Both leave at end of week, what you think fellers?

Husqvarna360

Thai Nikki is a 8 out of 10 and Jennifer Love is a 6 out of 10 from my experience and I would visit both again but would go for Thai Nikki every time

Offline Dan Dastardly

Thai Nikki is a 8 out of 10 and Jennifer Love is a 6 out of 10 from my experience and I would visit both again but would go for Thai Nikki every time
nice one

Offline HughJardon

Both hot girls DD  :thumbsup:

Havent darkened JL's door yet, but she looks effing adorable

TN has an unusually small Ass for such a big set of jugs and having punted her will say that the pre massage is excellent, and sex was frantic and pretty meaningful and she aimed to please.

Your choice, this is Thai Nikkis 2nd visit in a month and Jennifer Love is frequently in the area, Id say every other month so you may have chance for both.

Offline Dan Dastardly

Both hot girls DD  :thumbsup:

Havent darkened JL's door yet, but she looks effing adorable

TN has an unusually small Ass for such a big set of jugs and having punted her will say that the pre massage is excellent, and sex was frantic and pretty meaningful and she aimed to please.

Your choice, this is Thai Nikkis 2nd visit in a month and Jennifer Love is frequently in the area, Id say every other month so you may have chance for both.
Thanks  :rolleyes:

Offline Dan Dastardly

Looking at Welsh Porsha now too!

Husqvarna360

Dan, can only rate on my experience and I have only visited once. Her best feature is her eyes which are bright blue.  I rate her 4 out of 10.

But remember we are all different,  they are 3 different body types:

Thai Nikki: big tits, quite petite and Thai with some pubic hair but not much
Jenniffer Love: younger, toned body and basic service, not particularly big tits and bristle pussy
Welsh Porsche:bright blue eyes, slim with medium size tits, tattoo on leg. In her prime she would have been perfect but looks like she has lost a lot of weight and I when I visited she was not fully with it at around 5pm, not sure of drugs or drink but something going on there!

Work out what your looking for and go 70% with what your head is telling u and 30 % with u fantasy/Passion which u penis will tell u? 

If u are new to this my tip is to work on their clit with u tongue for 10 mins, putting in the effort there will normally give u the best punt as most end up very wet and up for a bit more passion rather than the cold lubed pussy.

Whatever u decide, enjoy and give us a review after u visit.  :drinks:

Offline Dan Dastardly

Dan, can only rate on my experience and I have only visited once. Her best feature is her eyes which are bright blue.  I rate her 4 out of 10.

But remember we are all different,  they are 3 different body types:

Thai Nikki: big tits, quite petite and Thai with some pubic hair but not much
Jenniffer Love: younger, toned body and basic service, not particularly big tits and bristle pussy
Welsh Porsche:bright blue eyes, slim with medium size tits, tattoo on leg. In her prime she would have been perfect but looks like she has lost a lot of weight and I when I visited she was not fully with it at around 5pm, not sure of drugs or drink but something going on there!

Work out what your looking for and go 70% with what your head is telling u and 30 % with u fantasy/Passion which u penis will tell u? 

If u are new to this my tip is to work on their clit with u tongue for 10 mins, putting in the effort there will normally give u the best punt as most end up very wet and up for a bit more passion rather than the cold lubed pussy.

Whatever u decide, enjoy and give us a review after u visit.  :drinks:
will do thanks mate

Offline elkranko

Is this thai jenni on aw? Want to see some photos etc!

Hungmikey

so can anyone tell me who the best massage is in or around Swansea please, looking for a good massage with extras!!!

Offline aazbo22

For a massage..... see cara..... the only thing I found was that the massage was that good I dint care about the h/e

gary1234567