Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara club classique - Loughborough  (Read 867 times)

Offline Punting2022

Fancied a indian meeting.
Seen her review and the price was cheap. To see a girl like her in london, would cost 300 ph.
I booked her for 30 mins. Train fare and to see her was a lot cheaper then london asians/indians.

Comms are good, call number to book few days in advance. Actually didnt answer but they rang back. Saves me top up credits. Asked to call on day.
On the day called to confirm.

Place short walk from station. Used google maps. Not discrete big sign outside lol. Knocked on door. Paid entry fee. Drinks offered.
Shown to room. Used toilet etc and waited.
Zara came in. She is cute id say. Slim, smelt fresh. Hair up. Straight into a passionate snog. Id say it fk. Dfk is tounges. But thus was still good. Open mouthed and passionate. Paid her for gfe.
Then we got down to it. Zara had a simple bra and thong on. Hair up and glasses. More dark skinned then pics show. But attractive in a cute way. Not stunner girl.
On a night out, if she was in a skimmy dress, makeup and hair open. You would want to pull her tbh.

So we got down to business. Kissing passionatly by the mirror. I had her pressed against it. Lifted her leg up to wrap around me. Then she started to strip me off. I done the same to her.
I lifted her up. Took her to the bed. Kissing her whilst doing this. On the bed more kissing happened. Kissed her nipples. She started on mine. Fingering her. She was wet as fuck.
Carried this on for a bit. Took her hair clip out. Looked hot
Then wanted a blowjob. She put a condom on. We got in 69. She gave me a blowjob. I licked her wet pussy. Then went for sex. Missionary and kissing and i blew my load. Wasnt in a rush to quickly pull me out. Let me throb for a bit. Prob had 10mins left. Thus is where parlours annoy me. As soon as you cum. Its like get up bye bye. Would have liked to lie down for 5 mins.
She started clearing up. We had a goodbye kiss. She went to another room. I guess where she waits for clients. I got dressed, went for a piss then made it out.
I would see again when in area.
Its a cheap punt. Even 1 hour rate and train cost is cheaper then london
External Link/Members Only

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 383
Good review matey, glad you had fun  :drinks:

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
    25/05/24 @ 09:11
  • Reviews: 80
She seems like good time. I checked their website and why in the world does the establishment close at 7pm?! That’s no good to me. I don’t punt that early in the day/evening. Such a shame.