Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diva Black - Aberdeen  (Read 1336 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6839846) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Kieslowski

External Link/Members Only

Half hour incall, £100

Comms: Wasn't the easiest to understand on the phone due to the thick accent. Texting was a bit stop/start, and despite telling me she would be ready for the agreed time, she didn't respond to texts saying I'd arrived and I ended up having to wait around for at least five minutes past the start time.

Location: modern flat on the Hardgate. Have seen a few women there over the years. Could have gotten parked easily enough if necessary.

The girl: Cheery Nigerian woman, not unattractive, almost certainly larger than the stated size 16. Absolutely huge tits, and were a decent firmness.

The meet: Had to hang around at the start - the entry door was open, so I went in rather than hang bout inside. I was able to hear sounds from what turned out to be her flat, so I know there was a man inside as well. It was a fairly unmemorable punt, so I won't go into huge detail, but she was enthusiastic enough. Had intended to give her oral, but there was a waft from her pussy - think it was just sweat from being fat, but it was still off-putting. Sex was slightly awkward due to her size, and not helped by the central heating being turned up so high, meaning I struggled to keep erect long enough to give her a good fucking. Ended up just having to get wanked off, and even then I had to finish myself off.

It's possible this would have been better if the central heating wasn't up so high, and maybe others would have a better time, especially if you're really into fat women, but ultimately I came away feeling like I'd wasted £100, so it's a negative from me.

Offline Name Not Found

Why? Just why? I'll never understand the decisions some punters make. No ratings on here. Shit AW ratings. Awful photos? Why?  :unknown:

Still, thanks for TOFTT, Sorry it was crap mate (but what else would you expect)

« Last Edit: October 25, 2023, 11:14:24 pm by Name Not Found »

Offline Kieslowski

Why? Just why? I'll never understand the decisions some punters make. No ratings on here. Shit AW ratings. Awful photos? Why?  :unknown:

Still, thanks for TOFTT, Sorry it was crap mate (but what else would you expect)

Well, mainly I just felt like inserting my penis into a lady's vagina. However...
a) everyone starts out with no ratings on here. If nobody was ever prepared to TOFTT then this site would have exactly 0 reviews and nobody would get any sex
b) her AW ratings aren't shit - she's only got 3 but they're all positive
c) I've fucked women with worse photos than that who have ended up being great.

Ultimately, it was a late-night punt, so I was limited as to what was on offer - I wouldn't have picked her if it had been earlier in the day.

Offline Cabertosser

Horrible when you let your tackle over ride common sense. This fat mess is never 34.

Thanks for the review.

Offline Aberlad

Thread like this that give this site a terrible name.

He’s made his review and been slaughtered for it. FFS.

I’d guarantee that everyone on here has fucked a stinker or someone that isn’t to everyone’s tastes.

Jesus Christ ..

Offline Kieslowski

I’d guarantee that everyone on here has fucked a stinker or someone that isn’t to everyone’s tastes.

Jesus Christ ..

It wasn't even THAT bad a punt - would probably have been a neutral or maybe even a positive if her fucking heating hadn't been up so high 😂

Ah well, each to their own...

Offline Name Not Found

Jesus Christ ..

A slight overreaction maybe? He hasn't been "slaughtered": his judgement may have been questioned, but that's all.

As you say, we've all made bad choices at some time, which is probably why most responses have an element of sympathy.

Offline Davey Dykes

Don't see the lad getting slaughtered at all. Best not go for a pint with a grown up if you do.

Big fat mamma - yup.

Slightly sweaty and stale fanny- could likely live with it.

Heating crancked to the max - fuck that, I'm out.

Offline Aberlad

I agree my choice of words was OTT.

Apologies. It was more Caber’s comments that I didn’t agree with.

I’ll draw a line and go back in my hole  :wacko: