Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Florencia - (Diva) Shoreditch Outcall  (Read 1302 times)

Offline rockinghut

External Link/Members Only

Services:
£600 for 2h
OW (OWO offered), Striptease, and FS

Comms: Arranged via text with Diva, and as usual comms were quick and clear. Had a couple of options for girls available for outcall, and chose Florencia based on looks and previous reviews.

Venue: Outcall to hotel in Shoreditch.

Girl: Her pictures on Diva are representative and a good indication of what she looks like in person. She is tall at about 5'10" and very pretty, with a good handful of natural boobs. She is not totally gym toned by any means, although talked a lot about getting back to that stage, however I found her figure very sexy, and her shy personality coupled with almost nymph like horniness really worked for me.

Meet: I was staying in Shoreditch with work again so decided to organise another outcall through Diva. After assessing options I went with Florencia, who has good feedback and looked like my type. Due to carded lifts I met her outside at the stated time, and was immediately happy. She came in nice cowboy style boots, short dress, with a classy coat to get through the lobby without any stares. Into the room and it is clear she is perhaps a bit shy, and so I had to take the lead a bit with chat, but not in an awkward way. We had some champagne and a quick chat, and she initiated touching and progressing into undressing etc. Once the action started, she was no longer shy and really took the lead. The first session was standing OW (OWO offered but rejected), followed by missionary at the edge of the bed. During this she encouraged some rough play, including my hand over her throat which I generally avoid but followed her lead, and she really got into it. She clearly enjoys sex and this definitely made the whole experience better. After the first round, we had another interlude and some small talk, and then quickly into round two, which again started with standing OW, and then into doggy, and finally cowgirl. All through she was enjoying herself, orgasmed a couple of times, and generally was very into it.

Summary: Enjoyable session with a pretty and fun wg who delivered a great service and maintained the enjoyment throughout. Would recommend.

Pro's:

- Very pretty, tall and sexy
- Really enjoys sex
- Good small talk, if a little shy

Neg's:

- If you are shy yourself, the small talk part might be a little awkward

Offline jesse4585

Thanks for reviewing, love me a nympho.  :drinks:

Offline pantywetter

Tempted.  Did she passionately DFK?

Offline rockinghut

Tempted.  Did she passionately DFK?

I think she would go for DFK but not my thing so I didn't try it.