Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Sugar Spice - Heathrow - Bait switch  (Read 508 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7118495) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
26 review(s) for Oriental-Mala (15 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Ash-punter

Thai sugar spice bait switch
External Link/Members Only And oriental mala External Link/Members Only

Sorry In advance about the number of reviews but I’m trying to slowly catch up and get all the reviews done

Price :£130 Per hour and no extras taken

Phone number : 07501 453931

Comms: very easy to contact and got a reply within 5 mins and got sent a list of stuff included and extras like they do when you message a typical Thai girl.

The meet: this is where berthing got interesting if you look at the actual profile of the first link you’ll see the girl has tattoos on her stomach and shoulder etc and looks quiet tall but when I got the location and girl opened the door the usual standing behind the door trick. It actually turned out to be a completely different girl and not the one I had booked and it was oriental mala and when I asked where is the girl in the picture She said that it’s her and she’s using 2 different profiles to lure punters in and i instantly walked away without hesitation and didn’t look back

I’ve seen a lot of Thai girls within west london area but hands down this would the worst experience so far and I would strongly advise everyone to avoid her and spend you money elsewhere.

Hidden Image/Members Only