Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BriannaBaby - Southwark  (Read 434 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7376855) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Ron89

External Link/Members Only

B&s profile confirmed three times hoping it isn’t the munt herself, Sammythebooty, confirmed as such , arrived at the location, reiterated as per the other messages that I want to see the girl in the pics. Aired my follow up messages. No response, multiple numbers, hours of vetting, if this hasn’t put you off, you will have to message the munter herself, the infamous Sammy “can’t get a genuine fuck of her own” the booty. One of the worst girls on the scene.

Offline jonesfromthere

the munter herself, the infamous Sammy “can’t get a genuine fuck of her own” the booty. One of the worst girls on the scene.
:lol:

Offline last_days_of_logan

Going to see sammy the booty at some point

Offline Ron89

Offline jonesfromthere

It's obviously messed up, but occasionally a girl gets such a bad rep that I feel compelled to see just how fucking bad they are.
Sammy "worst working girl in london" TheBooty and this one being examples https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=27199

It's obviously messed up, but occasionally a girl gets such a bad rep that I feel compelled to see just how fucking bad they are.
Sammy "worst working girl in london" TheBooty and this one being examples https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=27199

LOL...exactly what you just said. That's me 100%

Also spurred on by the fact that someone else has seen her and had a totally different experience to OP, an experience that actually is in line with how I like me sessions from time to time

Plus Ron's experience with this girl is hilarious...its like a running comedy series. What's fucked up is that the girls all have similar profiles so you can kind of tell they belong to the same group but you just get sucked in. I love it  :lol:

I want to see if she is REALLY that horrific

P.S I have had experience with this group and i cannot be sure but i think that the maid handling the text messages is actually a guy. Long story...

Offline Ron89

LOL...exactly what you just said. That's me 100%

Also spurred on by the fact that someone else has seen her and had a totally different experience to OP, an experience that actually is in line with how I like me sessions from time to time

Plus Ron's experience with this girl is hilarious...its like a running comedy series. What's fucked up is that the girls all have similar profiles so you can kind of tell they belong to the same group but you just get sucked in. I love it  :lol:

I want to see if she is REALLY that horrific

P.S I have had experience with this group and i cannot be sure but i think that the maid handling the text messages is actually a guy. Long story...
I knew she was in the Sammy crew, sometimes you strike lucky and this “Brianna” has my ideal body. Had a plan B lined up which was also shit. Think I need a break.

I knew she was in the Sammy crew, sometimes you strike lucky and this “Brianna” has my ideal body. Had a plan B lined up which was also shit. Think I need a break.

Nothing worse than chasing after a good fuck after a bad one. I have blown quite a bit of change doing that...and had my time wasted a lot (sort of like gambling addicts trying to cover their losses by constantly betting and it only gets worse)

Its almost like the universe is trying to teach you a lesson