Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Amyra - Farringdon  (Read 2257 times)

45 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5519875) (30 positive, 7 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline yon yonson

External Link/Members Only

Bit spur of the moment one, but she has been on my HL for quite a while. Decided for an amuse bouche, with 15 mins @ £70.

Comms: Sent a text, and got a reply pretty quick. Wasn't available at my requested time, but 15 mins earlier, which was fine for me. Confirmed and sent post code, address upon arrival.

Location: about 10 mins walk from the station, on a side street from the main road. Not super busy but I didn't feel it was that discreet. I did have a bit of trouble getting into the block of flats - which in my mind makes my behaviour looks suspicious, but that's just probably me being paranoid. There's also a pub nearby - think one bloke clocked me as I was exiting, but he was with a bunch of people just leaving the pub.

Appearance: Blonde, pretty and great figure. That alone is enough for me to be a positive. She kind of reminded me of Giselle Massage but with the benefit of full service.

Service: As this was for 15 mins, I wasn't expecting much but didn't feel too rushed - quick chat after I handed her the money, she leaves to stash, and then back and both stripped. OW which was good, nice technique, and a good amount of time spent considering the booking duration before she straddle me and gets on top - rode me nice and slowly and didn't last too long before I popped in the bag. Cleaned up and a bit of small talk before leaving. Really pleasant girl and stunning to look at - lovely skin. No kissing and think OWO is not on offer, but didn't bother me for this session.

Return: Yes, might stretch out to 30 mins next time, but unlikely to do the full hour.

Offline limarasa9

She charges extra for Kissing and OWO. It was either £20 or £30 each (can’t remember exactly) when I texted her few months back. Since it took it above £100 for a 15 minute punt, I didn’t bother to book.

Offline tantraman

Appearance: Blonde, pretty and great figure.

... that she is, as per AW and Diva photos stashed here :dancegirl:

Offline yon yonson

Forgot to add - seems like she operates the flat with other working girl, as heard voices when she stashed the cash. Anyone know who the other girl is? (just for research purposes of course)  :D

Offline limarasa9

Forgot to add - seems like she operates the flat with other working girl, as heard voices when she stashed the cash. Anyone know who the other girl is? (just for research purposes of course)  :D

That’s Raisa - External Link/Members Only