Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Squirting Thai Jenny - Shepherds Bush  (Read 2598 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6921262) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Paul Dee

External Link/Members Only

Booking Length: 1 hr incall
Costs: £150 - No extras

I fancied shagging a tiny Thai and new Jennifer/Cara was my first point of call but unfortunately wasn't working on the day so went with my second choice Jenny.  She only had a couple of reviews but all positive and also has an extensive list of services.  She's not with an agency so all bookings via phone/text, number displayed on AW.

Comms

Sent her a text in the morning for a same day early evening appointment but apparently it was too early to book so tried again a few hours later and got booked in.  Full address was supplied at time of confirmation.  I mentioned that i was interested in anal and watersports and got a reply with her list of services.  Not entirely sure that she arranges her own bookings as her English is pretty poor and as mentioned below, not all requested services were provided.

Terraced residential house located in a quiet residential street a stones throw away from the Westfield Shopping Centre and Shepherds Bush station.  Metred parking available on the street but permit holders only between 6.30pm to 8pm i believe.  Text Jenny upon arrival and she comes to open front door albeit hiding behind door and ushered into ground floor room directly to the right of the front door.  Room has en-suite bathroom with decent shower and facilities.  Room was surprisingly well lit and was very cosy and comfortable.

The Girl

Her photos on AW are fairly representative, and whilst obviously touched up, Jenny was as i expected her to be, definitely not the best looking thai but a nice little body.
Whilst very petite, not much taller than 5ft, she wasn't your typical zero fat size 4/6 thai, infact i noticed a bit of tummy fat although definitely not much and she wouldn't be any bigger than a size 8 which was actually a nice change.  As other reviews have mentioned, she has smallish enhanced boobs with extensive scarring under her right one although it was not off putting for me.  She also had tattoos across her back.  Her English is very limited and we hardly spoke during the hour but wasn't awkward.

The Meet

After my solo shower, she helped with drying me off and made me sit on the bed where we began to DFK but not much tongue, i'm guessing she isn't overly keen.  She then worked her way down kissing my neck and body including licking my nipples.  After a while she moved down and gave good OWO which was quite slow and sensual.  I am above average so there was no deep throating but the BJ was enjoyable none the less.  I was disappointed that she didn't move on to rimming as i was expecting her to especially as her AW profile states that she enjoys this although i didn't say anything and should probably have guided her to my arse. 

She then got her oil out which we rubbed over each other which was nice and she gave a quick body to body massage with her sliding up and down me.  Her profile and other reports touch upon the subject of rubbing your bare cock on her pussy.  Whilst i wouldn't have allowed this to happen, to be fair she didn't and whilst sliding up and down my cock was only up against her belly, never her pussy.

She then put a condom on me and proceeded to ride me, slowly at first but when i could feel her getting wetter she actually bounced up and down quite hard and seemed to be enjoying herself when she squirted over my belly.  I have to say this is a huge turn on and is only the second working girl i have had squirt, the other being Miss KDD.  She seemed exhausted after so i took over and licked up all the still warm juices off her pussy which tasted devine as did her ass.  I then gave her a pounding in missionary and she had no problems in taking a big hard cock.  Following some doggy, i asked if i could fuck her arse and she agreed.  I managed to get my tip in and she was beginning to loosen up but i was close to cumming so i put it back in her pussy and pumped hard until i was ready.  I turned her over, sat over her chest and sprayed my cum over her lower face and in to her mouth.  She didn't flinch in the slightest and stayed laying down until i was ready when she went to bathroom to spit out.  My time was up so had another quick shower, got dressed and left.

All in all a positive and the services she provided were good but in a more GFE style rather than PSE as it comes across on her AW profile.  I was also slightly disappointed that i didn't get any rimming off her or watersports as requested.  I would return for a repeat visit but I would probably prefer to see a prettier thai girl first, still hoping to try Jennifer/Cara soon.

Offline Scrumpy69

who is jennifer/cara? do you have a link?

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

I need a new squirting experience this year! Thanks for the review! :thumbsup: